NRG Boost gauge review??

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Hi Bros,

I'm looking into buying a boost gauge for my ride but defi is way out of my budget. I understand that there's a brand called NRG and I'm curious about the accuracy of it. Any bros use this brand?? Any reviews on the accuracy of it?

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Don't mind me asking ah bro, ur frens been using abt how long? And also did they use the oil temp oil press n water temp?? Because another alternative I'm considering is m7 Japan. But of course the pricing is abit on the high side =)

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
I'm driving a Mitsubishi lancer cs3... Gg to install my turbo setup dis week so sourcing for a reliable gauge. So juz spent a big hole in my pocket, cant afford defi now hehe

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
apexi el2 is reasonably priced wat..

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Yup bro.. I agree on that. But prob is apexi has Ceased operations for a number of years already. Should the sensor be faulty, dunno where to buy la haha....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i bought an apexi el2 5-6years ago, sold it to a fren..he's still using it and no complaint so far..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've used many leather care products before but most of them are petroleum based, silicone oil or beeswax products that actually do nothing beside sitting there and shine for a while.

Last few months i ordered and tried Leatherique (www.leatherique.com), both rejuvenator oil and prestine clean really surprised me. Now my leather seats became much softer and much more cleaner. Their products really work as claimed and many satisfied customers worldwide.

Now they have a local...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience