NRG Boost gauge review??

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Hi Bros,

I'm looking into buying a boost gauge for my ride but defi is way out of my budget. I understand that there's a brand called NRG and I'm curious about the accuracy of it. Any bros use this brand?? Any reviews on the accuracy of it?

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Don't mind me asking ah bro, ur frens been using abt how long? And also did they use the oil temp oil press n water temp?? Because another alternative I'm considering is m7 Japan. But of course the pricing is abit on the high side =)

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
I'm driving a Mitsubishi lancer cs3... Gg to install my turbo setup dis week so sourcing for a reliable gauge. So juz spent a big hole in my pocket, cant afford defi now hehe

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
apexi el2 is reasonably priced wat..

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Yup bro.. I agree on that. But prob is apexi has Ceased operations for a number of years already. Should the sensor be faulty, dunno where to buy la haha....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i bought an apexi el2 5-6years ago, sold it to a fren..he's still using it and no complaint so far..

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Hi Bros, i just installed my NRG boost gauge at Visworks this afternoon. But i forgot to check an important question with Tony about the peak warning. I noticed there is a peak warning indicator bulb on the gauge, but i cant seem to find any buttons or switch that allows me to set the peak warning. Can any bros who are using it kindly enlighten me on how to set the peak warning? Thanks!!!

shurikei74

Known Member
Mar 29, 2011
very close to u
Hi Bros, i just installed my NRG boost gauge at Visworks this afternoon. But i forgot to check an important question with Tony about the peak warning. I noticed there is a peak warning indicator bulb on the gauge, but i cant seem to find any buttons or switch that allows me to set the peak warning. Can any bros who are using it kindly enlighten me on how to set the peak warning? Thanks!!!
Hi bro Ken, the Nrg innovation boost meter is an automated ones. Meaning u wont be able to set any peak warning on it. Hope it helps..
Its automatic.

jun_ng_1208

Known Member
Jul 2, 2008
Cheras
Hi bro, I'm looking for it as well :) Do you mind PM me the price you got it for? Cheers~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all

My friend using a gen-2, now he wanna have some modification (remained as AT), since gen2 is kinda new in mod market, so i really need the help from all experienced personnel here. He got 2 options to go:

1. Use the original engine, reset of ori computer, port & polished, lightened piston, conrod and crank shaft balancing, this mod ll carry out by CM racing JB, according to the mech, they ll use the existing parts and do some modification to make it lighter and stronger...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience