No GST: Time to buy a new car

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
In Indonesia, road tax is determined by a number of factors such as car type, CKD or CBU, and market value along with engine size, so it's much more fair than here.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Heard from some that certain car make selling very well, until cannot take order since SST will step in later and they cannot promise can deliver or not....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
What I can say is, don't be clouded by the small amount of price drop and get yourself into a larger long term debt with bank or financial institutions. Think and consider carefully before making any purchase.

Reactions: alcyon and 6UE5t

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
What I can say is, don't be clouded by the small amount of price drop and get yourself into a larger long term debt with bank or financial institutions. Think and consider carefully before making any purchase.
If you can afford it, and need a car as a means of transportation, there really is no better time to buy.

Now is the best time.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Probably these buyers were going to buy but since the news out earlier all waited for it......lol

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If you can afford it, and need a car as a means of transportation, there really is no better time to buy.

Now is the best time.
If it is like the situation that you mentioned, yes indeed now is the best time to buy a car.

Probably these buyers were going to buy but since the news out earlier all waited for it......lol
I've heard some people getting itchy to buy a car or even asking people around them to buy a car just because of this price drop thing. Bad idea if one falls for it despite not really needing a new car.

Reactions: alcyon

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I've heard some people getting itchy to buy a car or even asking people around them to buy a car just because of this price drop thing. Bad idea if one falls for it despite not really needing a new car.
If for the sake of the 6% then foolish loh! got to service the other 94%......lol

Reactions: alcyon