Nissan Fairlady Club

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
i dint put the front diffuser but i paint is abit differently + penang i dont see any amuse bodykit xD usually all stock or veil side

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
ya lo...I oso saw Veilside only...Aiyoo~Penang not really many peoples use Amuse so may consider to chg it...

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Ermm...VTTR Big 6pots brakekit recommand to use?

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
bro b4 change brake kit, why not you change your force induction first.?

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
I not really know much about car so sometime I not really know what u guys talking about...Paiseh~

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

I really noob on car so sometime I not really know wht u guys talking about...piaseh~

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
slowly learn la. soon you will get the hang of it. start time i also very noob at this kind of things, now still noob la lol

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Expensive when touched performance...I wanna chg brakekit,brakekit can make car look very cool~hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all sifu's and ZTH members. greetings and i've been here to browse all the interesting topics all you sifu's posts. and suddenly, i was just thinking of this little project. :biggrin:

which car would be the best to modify, till it looks like a mustang? or possibly feel? but more on looks now. i know nothing beats the real thing, but, the roadtax for the real thing is just too expensive. and 2 nights ago i was browsing through the forums and i came upon a thread where i think i saw, a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience