News: Seized luxury car reserved for certain people, claims MP

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
We all know that Jasin MP, Datuk Mohd Said Yusof have a dog fight with Customs Department lately because of the "Close one Eye" issue.

Now we have an "internal info" from the MP

Seized luxury car reserved for certain people, claims MP
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/7/5/nation/14742940&sec=nation&focus=1

KUALA LUMPUR: The bitter feud between Jasin “Close One Eye” MP Datuk Mohd Said Yusof (right) and the Customs Department has escalated to another level with the Member of Parliament claiming he was offered a chance to buy a confiscated car only to be told that the luxury cars were reserved for certain people.
“I wanted a Mercedes Benz but I did not get it. What I wanted was reserved for someone else,” he told reporters at the Parliament House lobby yesterday. ”I, on the other hand, was asked to see some useless cars.”
Mohd Said said he had received an offer letter from Malacca Customs to buy one of the confiscated cars.
“I went with the intention of buying a Mercedes. I saw three luxury cars – two Mercedes and a BMW – in the yard but they were all reserved for certain people,” he recounted.
“I asked why these cars were not claimed and was told that the confiscation cases were not settled yet.”
He claimed that a Customs officer later told him that the cars were “reserved for certain people”.
The cars, he said, were eventually sold cheaply and he claimed he had evidence of the Custom’s malpractice.
Last week, the Jasin MP alleged during question time in Parliament that certain top Customs officials had sold confiscated luxury cars cheaply to their “friends” in palaces and other government departments.
Mohd Said said the officials had abused their power by selling the cars meant for open auction to their royalty friends in return for Datukships – a charge denied by Customs director-general Datuk Abdul Rahman Abdul Hamid, who insisted that his men handled seized cars according to procedure.
Last month, Mohd Said was subjected to an inquiry by a Cabinet panel for asking Malacca Customs Department in April to “close one eye” over a seized consignment of imported timber.
Continuing where he left off last week, Mohd Said made more allegations against the department.
“Why are the cars being reserved if the cases have not been settled?” he said, claiming that the cars were reserved for senior Customs officers.
He said he knew the cars were going for about RM40,000 as the Customs officers had told him that, and he decided to highlight the matter in Parliament.
Mohd Said told reporters yesterday that Customs should answer what he raised through the ministry.
anyone here work in Customs Department? I wanna to buy RM40K BMW. PM me if you have any lobang. :biggrin:

on the other hand, each MP is awarded with 1 AP automatically, and they still go shop for confiscated car in Customs Department? WTF!

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
that's how custom earns their extra income.......kekekeke

even my home's chinese new year beer is bought from custom.

remember last time in Putrajaya; they were a warehouse sales on all those confiscated items........

but never heard or saw confisciated car being sold before by custom.....so any "lubang'?

reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site
really a bunch of i-d-i-o-t... like dogs jus no how to fxck around... sigh...

oops... sorry for being... harsh...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
reedoor,
We choose not to be harsh, but force to be as such by people who asks for it. When you eat something that taste very sour, you will say it is sour and not sweet, no? Likewise. When we see idiots like dogs who humps around, we will say we saw idiots like dogs who humps around.
heh heh

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I think words are no longer necessary, when it comes to the idiots running the country. And everyone knows the Parliament is now known as "Clown College".

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
b00n said:
that's how custom earns their extra income.......kekekeke

even my home's chinese new year beer is bought from custom.

remember last time in Putrajaya; they were a warehouse sales on all those confiscated items........

but never heard or saw confisciated car being sold before by custom.....so any "lubang'?
yeah,check out newspaper.sometimes they will advertise cars for tender.date and time to see the car and deadline but no reserved price.so u will never know who bought the car with what kind of price.u have to pay 10% of the price u going to tender.they will send back the 10% if u failed the tender.if u won the tender u have to buy the car by cash.

u can see the car but cant open the door,cant open bonnet,cant test drive and cant start the engine.so u will never know the condition of the car.unless u got some contact inside

i try to tender a subaru sti gc8 b4 but was suprised outbid by someone.i went to view the car,and to my suprise the car damn clean and others cars for tender was damn dirty.i think someone already kautim with the officer inside.
and the time i view the car the officer was inside the office,no people jaga so i pop up the bonnet and see.
here some pics of the scooby

i went to check out a civic EG too,many things was stolen(who stole it?,ask yourself).left steel rims,filter stolen,plug wire stolen,and so on.

btw anyone saw todays star.the pics of the warehouse,the car beside the bmw looklike lexus sc430 to me

Last edited:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
so how much did u bid??.....
meaning to say they were never an opening price?!....

fishy lar........

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
reedoor said:
satira95, silverfish,
give me 5... :P
*me* gives reedoor 5 packs of 10kg C4 explosives to wipe out the pigs.

p/s: remember to call all the chicken rice seller cos there'll be lots of roast pork for free.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Those roast pigs are genetically defect one....better don't eat....kakakakaka!!

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
Money and connections make the world go round....at least in Malaysia.

reedoor

2,000 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
KL & JB
Visit site
satria_95 said:
*me* gives reedoor 5 packs of 10kg C4 explosives to wipe out the pigs.

p/s: remember to call all the chicken rice seller cos there'll be lots of roast pork for free.
*(+_+)*

hahaahahahaaaa... by the time we'll b famous man, chicken price drop ma, lots of ppl must b happy la... hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why people in Malaysia prefer Evo more compared to Imprezza ?
Isn't Subaru a good car ? It sounds very good with its Boxer:rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience