News: Abducted girl found dead

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Abducted girl found dead

JOHOR BARU: A 16-year-old schoolgirl who was kidnapped last Friday was found murdered with her partially-burnt body dumped in some bushes.

Police found the semi-decomposed body of Lai Ying Xin (pic) at 1.40am yesterday in Taman Putri, Kulai.

It is learnt that she might have been kidnapped by people known to her and police were pursuing several leads, including that one of the suspects may have been the victim’s ex-boyfriend.

Johor deputy police chief Senior Asst Comm (I) Tun Hisan Tun Hamzah said police believe Ying Xin had been murdered even before the kidnappers demanded ransom.

He said Ying Xin, the third of four siblings, was kidnapped outside a hypermarket after 9pm on Friday where she had been working as a part-time sales girl.

“The victim’s mother lodged a police report the following morning when the kidnappers called at 6.20am and demanded a ransom,” SAC Tun Hisan told a press conference yesterday at the state police headquarters.

Ying Xin’s father owns a car repair workshop while her mother is a housewife.

Police have ruled out the involvement of Ah Long.

It is learnt that the kidnappers demanded RM60,000 but family members only managed to raise RM30,000, which was dropped off at an undisclosed location at about 3am on Monday.

Police detained seven suspects in Kulai on Monday but released three of them after questioning.

The remaining four, aged between 16 and 22 years, are odd-job workers and have been remanded until Sept 21 to assist investigations.

Police recovered two-thirds of the ransom money and a silver Perodua Kembara.

SAC Tun Hisan said after questioning the suspects, police were able to locate the victim’s body, which was then sent to the Sultanah Aminah Hospital mortuary.

The autopsy report revealed that the victim had been strangled before her body was set on fire. It also found that she had not been raped.

Her family members arrived at the mortuary at 3.30pm to identify the body.

The five people left about 30 minutes later.
Original link

Abducted girl found dead

Those who did this, are ANIMAL!

Last edited:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
OMG FUCK IT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MALAYSIA

ppl ending up in bags bushes partially burnt things inside them sungai :banghead:

Ride&Handling

Known Member
Feb 10, 2008
this news went off the newspaper like nobody cares..put it upfront man..this is some serious shit going on wrong in malaysia..:banghead:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
bro black samurai... the person is worst than an animal !!!!

animal at least got respect !!!

tapi damn la.... all this cases... the funny thing it happens a year after Nurin's body was found...

damn la.. what is going on in bolehland...

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
when my mum told me about this case...i think my chiwawa and pug is far better than thaht man:banghead:

she is quite a decent girl indeed...may she rest in peace and justice is working towards those who committed this crime...

maybe they burnt her to death as they wanna destroy some DNA evidence too..(possible case of raping + murder + kidnapp)..

damn...

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Don't you guys worry ... You know what will those suspects go thru, and if found guilty? They (the inside) has some "special" treatment for such KILLERS ...

Then again, on the lighter side, wouldn't we all LOVE to get out hands on the guilty? Muuuuaaah Hahahahahahahaha .... something involved a potato-peeler ... :love:

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
this is some fucked up shit. whats the point of killing someone when you are only after the money? calling them animals would be insulting to the animals.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
seriously this kind of killers should be in ISA !!!!!!!!!

bcoz they bring dangers to the country !!!

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
yea..should be ISA + sodemy...:thefinger:

however...i just pity the family members of the family..its not like the child's parents broke their promise...f***ed up shit kinda people man...curse u guys to death..

MIL_LEINAD

Aug 28, 2008
RIP Ying Xin. May your soul rest in peace.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sad case is I didn't hear any progress on the case until today.

May the victim R.I.P, and condolences to her and her family.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience