News: 7.2 quake triggers tsunami on Java island

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
7.2 quake triggers tsunami on Java island
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/7/17/nation/20060717172317&sec=nation

JAKARTA (AP): A powerful earthquake sent a two-meter-high tsunami crashing into a beach resort on Indonesia's Java island Monday, damaging hotels and sending boats smashing into houses, a witness told a local radio station.
People fled to a local hill to escape the wave on Pangandaran beach in west Java, a woman identified as Teti told el-Shinta radio station.
"All the houses are destroyed along the beach," she said. There was no immediate word on casualties. - AP

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
This should have been in the Front Page today... instead of.....Siti

desmond937

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
i agree.....actually i dunno why our newspaper today become like magazine only! other foreigners come to our country must be wondering who is this siti.....no offence to siti's fans...

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
yeah... siti just an artis, she's not the king or minister or whatever... global news is more important than her...

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
siti got money...~

of cos she can be in teh front page la`

btw, west indo is?..anywhere near yogjakarta?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
sad that indonesia has been plagued with disasters yogjakarta, tsunami, bali bombs, >insert the many disasters over the last 10 years<, etc.

someone said "indonesia is such a beautiful country but ruined by a system of bureaucracies of uneducated decisions made by seemingly uneducated people" at times help is never able to reach to victims.

>somehow that message seems closer to home< i digress :retarded:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
malaysia media, please, there are far more pressing news then siti's wedding.
(have our malaysian public so obsessed with gossips of such scale??) leave them alone. congratulate them of the announcement & move on to a more beneficial news

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

I had problem with my car paint. hope somebody can help me to solve my paint issue. it has some serious pitting issues that seriously made the car looks not appealing. what should i do?

Should i just wet sand the entire car to smoothens the surface of the painting.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience