New way to break in?

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
someone broke into my brudder's kelisa last nite. stock cd player stolen.. nothing broke, but the thief tore the rear window's rubber lining to remove the window. is this new skill? everything were professionally done, even they unscrewed the dashboard, instead of ripping off the centre console!

very angry and pity my brudder coz he just got the car 2 weeks ago.. and he's saving money to get an immobilizer :mad:

gonna whack kau those thieves!

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
wah, the thief took the time and effort just to steal a stock standard CD player? i've heard off thieves breaking the small glass on the rear passanger's door, but this is something new!

digitax

Known Member
Dec 25, 2003
thieves are getting more and more innovative , which area is this ?

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
it's that easy just to remove the rubber moulding and remove the glass? uish..

i think u should be thankful you don't have to replace broken windows, torn dashboard and that sort.. but still, horrible thing happened.. sorry to hear that :(

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
area in kelana jaya
only minor scratch at the body (mebbe caused by a screw driver).. thankfully they did not steal the car coz got steering lock.. must buy immo quickly!
but really dat simple to remove window?

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
hmmm kelisa n kenari easy to go in the car at rear window part,cut out teh rubber behind the rear passanger window,then put hand inside low down the rear window,then masuk to see what he wanna stole,hmmm u repair also not so expensive only,just buy the rubber only.....but walau ehhh OEM cd player also will stolen,that really very serious problem liao....my friend car kena break window only for the coin box few ringgit only,bcs eh use oem kaset player,mine kena stole cd player n coin box also,the coin box damn hard to find larrr after stolen.

Tazz

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Very sorry to heard that bro

Hm...i think for those driver who r driving kenari and kelisa not only need to install immobilizer, and if willing to spend more, better install a shock sensor and windows sensor. Now aday, thieves become smarter and smarter....haizzz...

oldskool

Dec 15, 2004
kuching, kL
Visit site
sorry to hear that dude.

the good news is your brother gonna have a new head unit, rite?
see everything in a positive way so we can enjoy life.:wink:

those bastards really clever nowadays. DAMN!

cheers.:smile:

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
Nowdays thieves also getting smarter weeert .. i think most of them sure must have worked in workshop or maybe some chopshop (hands on experience with cars & iam not discrimincating anyone .. just my opinion) .. immobalizers also nowdays thieves can get away deactivate it. Even the ones put inside Toyota Camry, BMW, MERS all still kena stolen.

I suggest if you really want to invest in security the best we got now is the CAPTOR system la .. its 1400 plus..but its pretty effective. You can switch it to another car later if u want also ...

Thieves always try to be one step ahead of the victim.. TAKE nothing for GRANTED !! ..

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
those theif hv alien brain.. they got thousand of method to break in.. soli to hear tat dude.. but nothin lost much.. luckly..

miveccom

Known Member
Oct 13, 2004
InMyCar
Visit site
this happened to a kancil oso..reported in news a few years back in subang jaya..this method is simple and no sound at all..this thieves are gettin more pro and brain la..

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Sorry to hear about your brother's car beatnik. Got to be careful nowadays about our belongings in the car. Some thieves like to steal house keys as well. Experienced it before. Had to change most of da locks in my house as a precaution because the thieves can trace your house address from your registration number.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Tazz said:
Very sorry to heard that bro

Hm...i think for those driver who r driving kenari and kelisa not only need to install immobilizer, and if willing to spend more, better install a shock sensor and windows sensor. Now aday, thieves become smarter and smarter....haizzz...
immobilizer is only to prevent those shit thief from driving away your car, to prevent breakin u need the shock sensor n infra-red eye/motion detector point straight from the front to the boot area, the other sensor are all additional value added sercurity features. :smile:

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
thiefes are everywhere n police r everywhere too....i wonder y police owes set up roadblok to summon us but not putting more effort to catch the thief

wtf la

removing rear window is not a new skills la...las time my kenari oso like tat

got alarm or no alarm oso the same..coz the rear small window doesnt hv the alarm sensor...so when they broke it..alarm wont activate oso

i lost all my audio gadget..all new...cost me rm10K++....tat y now dun play ICE oledi...scared

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sgJp-hLOrNo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Hello everyone! I just finished piecing together our video footage of our very own shop AMS shop Alpha 12 R35 GT-R. We completed dyno tuning last Thursday and immediately took it to the track early the following day. In the past few months, we've encountered limitations in the stock VR38 block in which it would fracture under high cylinder and boost pressure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience