New summon cost RM2k

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Just read the news today. The gov is gonna set the summon between RM300 to RM2k. License plate will get RM300 so over speed limit will be raised till don't know what price. KNN, I must vote opposition if they dare to make it real.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wakkks, up to 2K?! Summons actually should be by the nature of the violations, so should not be applied flat equally across all violations. I hope that's what they will apply later.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
when they raise the saman, "coffee money" can be raised as well....**hint-hint**

"Encik, sekarang saman ialah RM2000. Sekarang macam mana saya boleh tolong?"

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
when they raise the saman, "coffee money" can be raised as well....**hint-hint**

"Encik, sekarang saman ialah RM2000. Sekarang macam mana saya boleh tolong?"
This is true, brother. I remember they did raise it once but not RM2k but was higher than current.
Probably less summon was issued because more paid the "coffee" instead, then they reduce the summons to current rate.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, in order to prevent the summon to increase, advise to pay more "coffee" money? :biggrin:

CSL, clearly we need a change..vote wisely :smile:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So, in order to prevent the summon to increase, advise to pay more "coffee" money? :biggrin:

CSL, clearly we need a change..vote wisely :smile:
Correct brother Supra, If summon is lower can chose to pay either, but if summon is higher then most will pay for coffee.....:rolleyes:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
why do all this stupid things? police got time ask them catch criminals who are attacking female victims in parking lot. not setup road block and ask us for coffee money.

this is the government you voted for people. you got shitty management, you get shitty monkeys below.

Look at Penang and Selangor man. Selangor for once the state is not making -ve cashflow. You don't see the newspaper covering that fact.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
why do all this stupid things? police got time ask them catch criminals who are attacking female victims in parking lot. not setup road block and ask us for coffee money.

this is the government you voted for people. you got shitty management, you get shitty monkeys below.

Look at Penang and Selangor man. Selangor for once the state is not making -ve cashflow. You don't see the newspaper covering that fact.
That one got no coffee to drink, so set up road block got.......

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
festive season is near....more n more block coming our way

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yup yup. Bros just wanna share. Last sunday while on the East Coast Expressway I saw a policeman sitting underneath an overhead bridge manning a radar gun. Thank God I was not speeding! I'm not sure what's their modus operandi nowadays for catching speeding cars. If anyone knows please share :D

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
festive season is near....more n more block coming our way
Yaloh, just back from lunch in Subang. Police road block from Glenmarie coming into Subang....created long queue for people going for lunch..... :banghead:

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Yup yup. Bros just wanna share. Last sunday while on the East Coast Expressway I saw a policeman sitting underneath an overhead bridge manning a radar gun. Thank God I was not speeding! I'm not sure what's their modus operandi nowadays for catching speeding cars. If anyone knows please share :D
IGP mentioned no more hiding but they still do. Not following their SOP......:banghead:

If into "coffee" then must have road blocks.....:smokin:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I once ask a close fren of mine who was a policeman......whether he felt guilty or wrong when taking "kopi money" from traffic offenders.

He said " I didn't feel wrong, because I "help" the offender saving money. Instead of the offender need to pay full RM300 saman, now he could be let-off just by paying RM100".

It's a moral question, logic perhaps, personal principle /judgement, professional integrity, willingness & sincerity of helping ppl, etc...

You know what I think??

A law enforcer should not be taking any sort of bribe (big or small). Even being offered by the offender. The Police knows the law yet they still break the law.

alonso

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
summons olso increased?? before this petrol, diesel and many-many more oledi increased wat?
well just do your right choice for incoming GE, saya musti pilihh!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu , i would like to know how can i manually disable the remote alarm of my satria, they said hafta take out the gear cover there n unplugg the IC board, izzit true, can i know more detail ???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience