New Trends of Parking Summons in Certain Unexpected Areas..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Today is the the 17/01/10 (Sunday). One of the days that majority of the people would go to these big wet markets...

I woke up so early this morning at 7am which I usually only wake up at roughly 10am just to pick up my grandparents and drive them to the wet market in Jinjang Utara. Is a market that is usually crowded with people and a place where parking is really limited. All cars were parked everywhere without obstructing the traffic of course.

So, we arrived at the wet market at 8am and went in circles looking for a place to park. I decided to drop them off 1st while I take my time searching for parking. Going in circles for like 20 mins and still can't find a space to park my car.

Finally, i found an empty spot by the side where every single car was also parked there nearby a junction. So, happily found a spot and went looking for my grandparents in the market. After an hour plus, I came back but to my suprise, a summon was issued and was placed under my car wiper.

I went looking around and the cars nearby, none of them got a summon ticket except mine. So, fine. I drove off and saw a few cars a bit further up got a summon ticket as well but not all of them at one row. Is more like randomly picked type of summon. Actually, these guys which i suspect, they are just selecting a few cars to summon in order to show that they are doing their job instead of roaming around doing nothing i suppose. There are no other reasons that i can think of why other cars did not get a summon except mine and a few other unlucky ones.

I actually seen such thing before happen in Sri Bintang near a corner lot restaurant if some of u r staying in Kepong would know where is that place that I'm talking about. All of a sudden when i was eating in the restaurant, came a police car stopped by the side. So, everyone was wondering if they are issuing summon and it is exactly what we thought. Most of us quickly remove our cars as there were not parking box around the area to be on the safe side. After I park my car at a proper parking space, i walk back to the restaurant and I realised that not all the cars were issued with a summon. Just some of them, if those are obstructing traffic, I understand and know why they deserve a summon which is different case. Most of the cars just parked at the side of the road. We were just wondering whether it is just a job that they have to do in order to report back to the office that they did their work and things like that...

Unfortunately, this time it happened to me for the 1st time. I mean nobody would expect to be summoned in such areas where it is just a wet market where it is so crowded and just a restaurant at row of shop houses in such area. Is not PJ area or anything or even equip with Parking Meters. No one would expect this to happen in such areas.

Anyway, just an advice, to be safe, try to park at a proper parking space instead in future cuz nowadays these kind of summons can happen anyway or anytime possible. Is already the 2nd time I come across such situation and type of summons. Well, I have no choice but to pay for the summon this time. Can't really argue with them as well. Still as these people know is a wet market and parking space is limited and is also a sunday where most of the people would go to such markets to buy some food. It is actually one of the best spot and opportunity for them to issue summons. Still I was there and none of the cars was obstructing the traffic.

So, just be more cautious with where u park or you might end up like me getting a summon for nothing. :banghead:

what car u drive? and what car other ppl drive that got summons too?
Do u that any picture? that show u got the summons and other car that dont have? if got good?

If got u maybe able to summit the picture and try to talk to the chief officer of that guy who issue u a summons maybe can get him fire or ur summons to cancel off

Lolz! I never thought of it as I was pissed off and kept thinking about how come the rest of the cars are not issued with summons...damn i shud have taken a few pictures. The car behind me is an Old Ford and I was driving Altis Year 2005. I didn't see him issue summon, when i came back to my car, the summon ticket is adi under my wiper.

I shud have taken a picture next time...I'm just gonna tell the chief officer that the rest of the cars did not kena summon and i kena summon which is not really fair at all as it looks like they were selecting cars randomly to summon...

Real bad day for me...just wanna be a good grandson and drive my grandparents to the market but in the end, get such bad luck instead...haih...good ppl will never be rewarded with something better lolz!

well...u did said that the area is full of ppl...was the old ford parked when u arrive? perhaps its becos the fella arrived sometime after you kena love letter...

why wud the ppl chose random...they no nid to hide saman ppl maa...unlike polis/jpj who knows which road they can do roadblocks and which are not allowed...

Yes, if not mistaken there was a Proton saga behind of me and that old ford right after. Yes, they did it that way by randomly picked cars to issue summons. I seen it before myself at Sri Bintang area that the cars was summon randomly by the cops. That is why im suspecting it was the same thing happening and an Avanza was parked at the side further up, directly opposite the police station when i was doing my rounds looking for parking it was adi there. No summons was issued to that car and several others that i could remember.

If u have been to this Jinjang Utara Wet Market, u would know what i mean by cars are parked everywhere as long it is not obstructing the traffic. I was given love letter and an offence of "Causing unnecessary traffic obstruction was marked" :banghead:

I was like wth, the traffic was moving smootly and my car is right at the side and not even obstructing or causing any difficulties to the public...

Well, i can only take it as a future precaution on these busy areas...haih bad luck...jsut have to pay lo wat to do...got discount also at least RM30 lolz!

here is my uncle's experience...

he was better...

he sent my auntie to jalan masjid india for her raya shopping.. since there is no parking, he slept inside the car n wait...

when he woke up, he was shocked a police gave him a ticket instead the police didnt inform or wake him up to move his car...

Lolz! That's very unfair to your uncle...really unacceptable.

So what did your uncle do after that? Complain to the HQ? By right, they are suppose to wake u up and ask you to move the vehicle or even inspect if the driver is okay...

Some drivers do passed away in the car or might even be killed and etcs...That cop deserves a "You're Fired Letter".

here is my uncle's experience...

he was better...

he sent my auntie to jalan masjid india for her raya shopping.. since there is no parking, he slept inside the car n wait...

when he woke up, he was shocked a police gave him a ticket instead the police didnt inform or wake him up to move his car...

Wahhh !! This is crazy !!! i will be in total shock if that happened to me wei. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

i suppose to wait for my cousin at kastam, been waiting for 3hrs no sign of him and police, then tangki almost pecah so quick quick rush to nearby toilet, come back after 10mins then kena, fxxk...:thefinger:

i suppose to wait for my cousin at kastam, been waiting for 3hrs no sign of him and police, then tangki almost pecah so quick quick rush to nearby toilet, come back after 10mins then kena, fxxk...:thefinger:

Lolz! That's really a suprise :banghead: Haih...if they want to cari pasal also can't do anything lo when we are not with our cars...If only they are that active and efficient in fighting crime instead of focusing on all these petty and unnecessary work and difficulties cause to us...:banghead:

Today is the the 17/01/10 (Sunday). One of the days that majority of the people would go to these big wet markets...

I woke up so early this morning at 7am which I usually only wake up at roughly 10am just to pick up my grandparents and drive them to the wet market in Jinjang Utara. Is a market that is usually crowded with people and a place where parking is really limited. All cars were parked everywhere without obstructing the traffic of course.

So, we arrived at the wet market at 8am and went in circles looking for a place to park. I decided to drop them off 1st while I take my time searching for parking. Going in circles for like 20 mins and still can't find a space to park my car.

Finally, i found an empty spot by the side where every single car was also parked there nearby a junction. So, happily found a spot and went looking for my grandparents in the market. After an hour plus, I came back but to my suprise, a summon was issued and was placed under my car wiper.

I went looking around and the cars nearby, none of them got a summon ticket except mine. So, fine. I drove off and saw a few cars a bit further up got a summon ticket as well but not all of them at one row. Is more like randomly picked type of summon. Actually, these guys which i suspect, they are just selecting a few cars to summon in order to show that they are doing their job instead of roaming around doing nothing i suppose. There are no other reasons that i can think of why other cars did not get a summon except mine and a few other unlucky ones.

I actually seen such thing before happen in Sri Bintang near a corner lot restaurant if some of u r staying in Kepong would know where is that place that I'm talking about. All of a sudden when i was eating in the restaurant, came a police car stopped by the side. So, everyone was wondering if they are issuing summon and it is exactly what we thought. Most of us quickly remove our cars as there were not parking box around the area to be on the safe side. After I park my car at a proper parking space, i walk back to the restaurant and I realised that not all the cars were issued with a summon. Just some of them, if those are obstructing traffic, I understand and know why they deserve a summon which is different case. Most of the cars just parked at the side of the road. We were just wondering whether it is just a job that they have to do in order to report back to the office that they did their work and things like that...

Unfortunately, this time it happened to me for the 1st time. I mean nobody would expect to be summoned in such areas where it is just a wet market where it is so crowded and just a restaurant at row of shop houses in such area. Is not PJ area or anything or even equip with Parking Meters. No one would expect this to happen in such areas.

Anyway, just an advice, to be safe, try to park at a proper parking space instead in future cuz nowadays these kind of summons can happen anyway or anytime possible. Is already the 2nd time I come across such situation and type of summons. Well, I have no choice but to pay for the summon this time. Can't really argue with them as well. Still as these people know is a wet market and parking space is limited and is also a sunday where most of the people would go to such markets to buy some food. It is actually one of the best spot and opportunity for them to issue summons. Still I was there and none of the cars was obstructing the traffic.

So, just be more cautious with where u park or you might end up like me getting a summon for nothing. :banghead:

ur SUBRA too bling bling laa, go jinjang sure kena target 1 :rofl:

Lolz! Sorry for late reply Father Bunta...aiya..U only bought AE86 for me to drive and send tau fu..

Since when we upgraded to supra and rule Akina Mountain leh? If u have bought it earlier shud have taken it out and let me drive ma...could have beat the Redsuns's FC3S easily that time...:banghead:

It was once happened to me in 2007 in JPJ Wangsa Maju.
I went there to do name transfer of the car i'm driving right now. So i drove the vehicle there, and the place was crowded which is unable to look for a proper parking. And i told the guard if i can park beside the roadside after the exit from JPJ, the guard told me "ok ok, but make sure don too long". I told him we just need to go in and sign a few document and we will come back.

And so i parked there, and went off inside the JPJ building. Around 15 minutes after, we came out after everything settle. And guess what, i got a JPJ Summon indicated that i parked illegally, traffic obstruction. So we talked to the guard, the guard say " oh i dunno cause i was in the toilet just now".

But luckily we directly bring the summon and talk with the officer inside and they manage to void the summon. :)

clanzkiller: Too bad Mine can't be void :bawling:

Haih...really bad luck its all I can say...anyway just be careful guys with where u park...really is not what you see others do, you too can do...lolz! :rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom