New Ferrari F2005...

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
as you guys can see, since they, Ferrari claimed that their F2005 will perform well on the track but, so many Q's pop-ups to our mind..does it work?bcos the car didnt perform well.. I read a news today says that the F2005 having some techincal problem during practise at Catalunya..
Do you think their new machine will ever give them a new light?

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Originally posted by BlackSamurai@Apr 9 2005, 11:03
F2005 give other competitor new hope..
[snapback]881548[/snapback]​
i agree!! now Ferrari found their true rival.. Renault! :D

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
it seems that they have found back their race pace...but reliability is their major issue now...that car is still sort of a rush job...

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Originally posted by butthead@Apr 9 2005, 14:18
it seems that they have found back their race pace...but reliability is their major issue now...that car is still sort of a rush job...
[snapback]882026[/snapback]​
yeah.. their new car seems having a lot of techincal probs.. i wonder how they ever get to face this kind of prob..

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
do not write ferrari off just yet. 1 race of misfortune doesn't tell the whole story because their new car WILL be fast!

actually we shouldn't say their new car full of problem. schumi only retired once, so 1 retirement doesn't justify writing off their new car. if you're talking about problems during testing, there are actually so many teams who face problems during testing, thats where you test your car parts and find out whether its good or not.

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
yala every team has problems during testing ma. Aiyo Ferrari now has a 3 week break to iron out all the problems and next race is in Imola, do you think they will loose there? I doubt so.

feerio

Known Member
Mar 11, 2005
Bandar Sunway
www.keiconcept.net
i guess it's really really early to tell on the reds' performances and their new F2005. one thing for sure, every team will be using the same engine from the bahrain GP. ;)

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
they bring out the car earlier, so what i can say fairly is to give them a GP or two to sort out the bugs. I don't think Ferrari will go down that fast, i mean they are still champion last year, its imposible that they will suddenly lost all competitiveness. at least, towards the end of the season i'll expect that they will compete for wins.

ferrari still okay, but BAR really is disapointing if you compare them to last year..

anyeay, its still early of the season, who knows what will happen in the end, like in 2003 McLaren seems very strong in the early stage, even with 1 2 finish in the season opening, i was so happy, but they also loose out in the end.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
With the team they have and their bankroll, Ferrari will always be there for the reckoning. But this season might not be theirs. Renault might just steal their thunder.

Reminds me of the good old days when Senna and Prost were racing. Mansell came back to F1 and Renault introduced their stunning new V10 engine that totally blew away the competition. Go Renault Go!

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Originally posted by feerio@Apr 11 2005, 14:34
:) ferrari and renault are 2 huge teams. no doubt about that. but the question is... can both saubers do better? :D ;)
[snapback]886838[/snapback]​
hey, thats a tough question.. hard to predict it..