A broken tail light and some other stuff....

zackdihaw

Sep 23, 2006
Hi all members,

Straight to the points;

1. Reversed into my own front gate while rushing to work and broke my left rear light.
- Anybody have extras that he/she would like to sell? It'll be a bonus if it comes with a silver cover..., or any lobangs you guys know where I can find them...?

2. I'm thinking about changing my front windscreen...one shop in Tmn. Tun quoted RM1500 for a Toyota double layer original glass set + labor.
- Any advise...? or any other shops that u guys can recommend....

3. My parking brake indicator won't disappear after release for a few minutes....and sometimes comes on while driving...
- Anybody with the same experience..? Where could I find the location of these sensors...?

4. Thinking of changing my brake pads....a set of Endless will cost me RM800....hmm...The economy crisis, a crazy wife, a few hungry kids...I think for now better I go for a Toyota original....
- Any other brand options that is a little cheaper? How much does it cost actually for the originals and maybe somebody have the part number for Altezza's pads so I can check for myself..?

Sorry for these long list of questions. Nobody around here drive an Altezza. I'm always full of Altezza questions but nobody to share with....:bawling:Thanks in advance....and Happy New Year to all!!!

_-WQH 4254-

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
zackdihaw,

can only help u on question 2.

just changed my windscreen recently. but not the original Japan. the original one costs around 2k++ I think, if RM1500 then can be considered as a reasonable price. I changed mine to a local doube layer. They can even help if u want to claim insurance. RM850 including installation. Did it in Taman Midah, Cheras. PM me if u want the address.:wavey:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
1. Reversed into my own front gate while rushing to work and broke my left rear light.
- Anybody have extras that he/she would like to sell? It'll be a bonus if it comes with a silver cover..., or any lobangs you guys know where I can find them...?
I have a pair of my original tail lights that is still in very good condition if u are interested.

4. Thinking of changing my brake pads....a set of Endless will cost me RM800....hmm...The economy crisis, a crazy wife, a few hungry kids...I think for now better I go for a Toyota original....
- Any other brand options that is a little cheaper? How much does it cost actually for the originals and maybe somebody have the part number for Altezza's pads so I can check for myself..?
I also have a set of Toyota Original pads for the front that I have just used for less than a month that I can sell to you if you are interested. Will prob let it go for RM200.

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
I just changed my windscreen too. Original toyota windscreen cost me RM2K including the rubber lining + labour + insurance paperwork claim done. Did it in USJ industrial area. I can bring you there if u want to.

inline6

Sep 15, 2008
Hai,

:confused:why you all changed your front windscreen?
Cause of damaged or any other reasons?

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
parking brake lamp, have checked the brake oil level?
sometimes manufacture combine them together.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to take this opportunity to wish all our customers and supporters a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Take care and drive slowly. Do obey all traffic rules. Keep alert at all times. And keep that car in good condition. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience