Need some advice about mivec...

afatevo3

Known Member
Jan 13, 2005
Alopss again my zero to hundred clan..

I need some help here..My fwen wanna buy a putra that already swap with mivec 1.8..
The problem here is it mivec have 1.8 liter engine ...As i know the mivec just produce 1.6 and 2.0 liter only...If im not wrong mivec got 1.8 liter but that is limited edition rite...And 1 more is mivec rojak with 1.8 block....this is very confuse....So pls help my fwen here....

HyperRevved 6313

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
afatevo3 said:
Alopss again my zero to hundred clan..

I need some help here..My fwen wanna buy a putra that already swap with mivec 1.8..
The problem here is it mivec have 1.8 liter engine ...As i know the mivec just produce 1.6 and 2.0 liter only...If im not wrong mivec got 1.8 liter but that is limited edition rite...And 1 more is mivec rojak with 1.8 block....this is very confuse....So pls help my fwen here....
Erm wat izit so confuse ? Yes mivec originally has 1.6 and 2.0 liter. There's no mivec 1.8 limited edition. (Correct me if i'm worng). The putra that your fren want's to buy is mivec rojak with 4G93 (1.8) block. Need more advise pls join mivec club. A lot of master mivec will advise u there.

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
afatevo3,

pm magic55,he is 1 of the master of mivec....used to have a 1.8mivec too.......hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Time To List Sepang's Fastest Men! In this post, we re-acknowledge all participants of the inaugural TIMETOATTACK Series in 2010. In this list are selected, cream of the crop individuals who have made their mark throughout the 4-round series back in 2010.

We've since immortalized their achievements with a set of TIMETOATTACK FINALE Hall Of Fame posters, listed in grand, polished-metal base...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience