Need Help On Skyline Er34

kenzo

6,000 RPM
Hi guyz...im getting a SKYLINE ER34 soon...4 doors....still new...can i have u guyz feedback about this car...wat's good and wat's bad about it...and can i know the price range for this car?....and can i know where to get the zerotohundred.com car sticker....thanks guyz :)

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
well, heres the thing you should consider
  • the car conditions
  • any accident history..
  • whose the previous owner..
ER34, a 4 door sedan skyline.. RWD type.. good for drifting.. good for family use.. except the car is a bit lenghty.. hehehe

kenzo

6,000 RPM
well...it's unregistered....the car is in very very good condition...i had my frens whose a mechanic...he check the car and said...no problem at all...yea...dem good in drifting...i test drive that day...it was superb...it's shift-tronic....auto can and also manual...the manual is like + and - only...can even change gears on the stering whell...like F1 like dat.

kenzo

6,000 RPM
yea...i know man...but im gonna use as daily transport to work...and going through subang jaya...my god...it's alwayz jam at the kesas traffic light near summit....that's crazy man...i remember i got stuck for like 2 hours at ther...and if im using manual...my legs will be broken lar...and the clucth for GT-R's are hard to press....so maybe no way...haha anymore feedbacks guys...plz im gonna buy it soon...help me the sifus :)

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
It depends what you're looking for. The R34 GT-T sedan rear seats are a bit cramped , a lot like the R32 sedan's. However the car's handling is superb as compared to other cars in it class. Power is decent enough and you don't have to do much to make the car look even better ; A set of nice deep dish rims and coil overs is all it needs.

Drifting? not with the Hicas and steptronics ...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
if its your daily driver, then dont worry too much about performance, at least you'll save on petrol consumption hahah.. just concentrate on making it look awesome!