Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Veilside Skyline ER34 GT-S C-I

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

V-Spec

What do you think of this bodykit by Veilside? This is called the "Veilside Skyline ER34 GT-S C-I".
Anyone crazy enough to have it fitted onto his ER34? :biggrin:

Driftmeister's Veilside D1-GT is wicked; this is a different design from that.

ER34%20F.jpg

ER34%20R.jpg

awesome ... u are bringing in the kit rite :biggrin:

im a big fan of veilside ... though some says that their design is somewhat outrageous, but for me, it pure genious and functional above all

JaHaX, that can be arranged if anyone is interested. :rolleyes:

awesome ... u are bringing in the kit rite :biggrin:

im a big fan of veilside ... though some says that their design is somewhat outrageous, but for me, it pure genious and functional above all

The quality is really good and like you say, functional with proper aero down force....that's why my car is so slow.:slug: Gotta up 100hp for another 50km/h top end. :burnout::burnout::burnout:

man...that's ugly. maybe the rims threw me off.

is it me or is that the same car with different rims on the left and right side?

hahahaa....
i think maybe veilsedi bodykit... coz veilside bnr34 diffrent.. front face like jerung... ngum ngum... hahha

A Post Every 5 Mins

I wanna get a set of HID but was confused as there's man types.. im clear about the 45k watts and stuff ask da higher watt it is da brighter it is. but da onli think i dono is H3 H4 and other H1 H2 all those.. can anyone tell me more on these?

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom