need help..is yr lantis radiator can goyang goyang

engineer1

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Qatar
need yr help guys…
mind to check for me if yr lantis radiator is free/loose. Mine if u hold at top can be goyang goyang la.
what happen is temp is high and when check can saw water dripping. Thinking of leak, I decided to dismantle it myself. Its really crack and send to radiator shop for repair.
once fixed to my car I found it can be move back and towards at top.
my problem is I didn’t really check the condition before I dismantle it. The 2 rubber bush is correctly position and no nuts are left after fixed. All ngam ngam. is originally also like this?:sad_smile:
Please guys check yr car for me. Curious becoz my other car (proton) is fix and not goyang bergoyang…..

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanx in advance

Phr3ak

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
dude, the radiator bush where got nut wan...
its memang like dat...
but i cant really tell how ur radiator is loosen lyk...
the best thing is, consult back the radiator shop...

engineer1

Known Member
Sep 25, 2004
Qatar
bro..
fyi, this 1.6 lantis got a two nut holding to a steel plate holder. each bush got 2, means 4 for 2.
just afraid this condition will broke the bottom kaki which sloted to the hole to hold it.
thanks anyway

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a toyota mark ii jzx90 that runs on a 1jz-ge engine. i have a problem with the radiator. it produces a loud roaring sound when i start the car engine and when i accelerate. the roaring sound is irritating and i wish to get rid of it. so any one knows how to solve this? thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience