Mazda Lantis 1.6

alionos

Jul 26, 2009
Malacca
Anyone knows where i can get nice and good spare parts for mazda lantis 1.6??? location around KL, Malacca

there are various problem on my lantis. need a big overhaul which include convert from auto to manual. change of engine, door panel, the rubber which above the door, and many details thing to be done.... my engine will not last very long. Hope to get some sound of light on it..

alionos

Jul 26, 2009
Malacca
i just get a new radiator from mazda sg. is around 750 included courier... expensive.... now looking for B6T or BPT engine replacement along with manual gearbox....

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

by the way, i found a reasonable price foreman around jusco maluri behind shoplot along with am bank end lot which is know a thing or 2 regarding lantis and able to source quick spare parts. if you nd anything else besides a new engine, you are able to go there.. skill workmanship..

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
hi... u can try a mech in seri kembangan by the name eddy... workshop name is mxz auto garage, or omg garage in salak jaya or amir in usj, or murali in usj.

alionos... im thinking of letting go my bp05t engine.... but still under consideration... interested? pm me... hehe

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

forgot to mentioned... new parts supplier can find in segambut area.... one of it is kemuncak auto parts. in pj got bay brothers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just sprayed my engine chrome today..the color is not bad...haven't heat the engine enough to test yet. Want to let it fully dried first... :ph34r: ...

This is the original camcover...surrounded by newspaper!! :ph34r:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience