Need Advise:Waja Behind Arm

sgsrao21

May 15, 2009
I got problem with my Waja,recently my Waja got noise on left hand side(rear).So I check and changed absorber but still got noise,then they change small arm but now still got noise.

They already change the absorber and arm twice thinking that the product got problem,I need some advise before going to the shop again.

thank you:banghead:

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
i also ahve that prob , is it call a tower bar or sum shit like dat , have not got mine repair but i checked at 2 places and they confiremed that is the prob , when i take a turn to the left i get a knock noise , like my exhaust tabung kena my rear arm but it is actually my tower bar, go check the tower bar

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
i also ahve that prob , is it call a tower bar or sum shit like dat , have not got mine repair but i checked at 2 places and they confiremed that is the prob , when i take a turn to the left i get a knock noise , like my exhaust tabung kena my rear arm but it is actually my tower bar, go check the tower bar
yeah..i suspect that one also..hihi..go check that tower bar..

dennisdreams

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
what kind of noise? it's common for waja having squeaking noise at the rear which produce by the stabilizer link's ball-joint (the small round figure screw on the lower arm and connect to the stabilizer bar) and knocking sound over hump and man-hole was produce by absorber mounting.

you only get noise from absorber when it's oil were almost drain(leak) out or the shaft is really lose (you hold the spring and shake front and rear).

xiaolang

Aug 24, 2008
My waja cps also have that kind of problem (rear left side). The sound like something "rolling" when cornering. But sometimes got sound n sometimes no... Only 10 months i used my car... :hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, I was wondering how tow trucks tow cars? Do they tow from the front of the car or from the back?

I noticed how some ppl with the state of the art car security system ( steering lock, immobilizer, etc ) can still loose their car to car thieves. Chances are their cars were towed away to some remote location where the thieves can take their own sweet time to defeat the car security systtem

Some ppl say to prevent your car from being towed, u shoudn't park reverse L-parking. My...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience