MyVi Extreme mods/upgrades?

If yours is a Myvi 1.3, then the Myvi 1.5 disc + caliper is pnp and is quite a decent upgrade. If yours is a 1.5 then you'll need to dish out some cash to custom make the bracket to hold any other caliper in place. Wira one, Honda one, etc. 4-pot in a Myvi is overkill and you'll need way bigger rims.

Aiyah! Trestor Blue is upgrade dy......hhahahhahhahaha:biggrin:

I only ask for Trestor. So trestor blue is different?
Oh! no wonder you mention your brake not makan, got the wrong pads dy.....

Trestor is the brand and they have Deluxe Organic (normal), and Semi Metallic like most other brands but they have one higher then semi and that is Trestor Blue Advantage. You bought which? maybe wrong one since you mention very cheap only....and no wonder burn in Genting.....:hmmmm:

Maybe semi since you mentioned need heating up.....:hmmmm:

where is TS eh?
need to know how his engine felt.
i exp a new 1.5 myvito before and the engine is rough..very rough.
not tight but rough.
not as smooth as azla.

jchooo

Sep 29, 2014
where is TS eh?
need to know how his engine felt.
i exp a new 1.5 myvito before and the engine is rough..very rough.
not tight but rough.
not as smooth as azla.
Haha sorry haven't been replying much..been busy with my finals. I don't really have much exp with cars but I find the MyVi okay (as in it isn't rough like you have pointed out).

Yeah. I don't think the Myvi 1.5 is rough at all. I hate the Alza more than I hate the Myvi. But it's not rough. You probably had a bad car Gunnerz.

jchooo

Sep 29, 2014
Yeah. I don't think the Myvi 1.5 is rough at all. I hate the Alza more than I hate the Myvi. But it's not rough. You probably had a bad car Gunnerz.
Probably mounting issues...? Just guessing :p

Hi, wanna ask what ecu better for FD? I got Microtech LT10s im using in my GTIR PULSAR RNN14. Recently i bought Haltech e6x as my garage advice me.

As far as i know that Microtech well known for FD/Rotary engine.

But my garage said if using Haltech ecu, i dont have to Top-up/add extra oil into FD engine. not like Microtech.

some garage advice me that haltech has noise distorsion(storing) problem with ECU, sometimes ecu error if using on Rotary engine.

Im confuse now, please help...