My Perodua Kancil : Chromaworks Sidewinder

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Starkiller.. u serious ah bro.. u can buy many project cars with ur current ride(s).. 2 mercs?? Man how rich are u ha bro.. i can only afford to really mod one car and light mod the others.. heheh.. yeah vincent told me he closed down the custom shop and now is in a CF manufacturing business..

No need jealous bro.. go buy another neo and start again!

hahah, nola bro biasa only, family just likes to spend on cars instead of property hahaha :driver:. In the next 3 years or so I do plan on another project car. Currently really into the Kelisa due to the available parts in our market, but all need to collect $$$ first :banghead:. Hope to see you around at future TT sessions!

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Starkiller.. u serious ah bro.. u can buy many project cars with ur current ride(s).. 2 mercs?? Man how rich are u ha bro.. i can only afford to really mod one car and light mod the others.. heheh.. yeah vincent told me he closed down the custom shop and now is in a CF manufacturing business..

No need jealous bro.. go buy another neo and start again!

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------

4g, outside there will be 3 1" long weld to hold up the strength... dont laugh at my sketch la...hahhahahha:p
CF? Is it Revozport?

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
hahah, nola bro biasa only, family just likes to spend on cars instead of property hahaha :driver:. In the next 3 years or so I do plan on another project car. Currently really into the Kelisa due to the available parts in our market, but all need to collect $$$ first :banghead:. Hope to see you around at future TT sessions!
Haha..u want play kelisa meh.. go for a bigger project car la... :D

CF? Is it Revozport?
No idea really

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Haha..u want play kelisa meh.. go for a bigger project car la... :D
hahah Ya bro, i just feel like Kelisa got alot of potential to be the ultimate daily driver (esp w YRV swap). Just imagine a 160hp daily driven Kelisa, sure give GTis a run for their money hehe:driver:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Yup 160whp is a lot for such a small car. One reason im spending alot on my suspension assembly build. Its real easy to go fast in a straight line.. but going fast thru corners is completely another matter

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Yup 160whp is a lot for such a small car. One reason im spending alot on my suspension assembly build. Its real easy to go fast in a straight line.. but going fast thru corners is completely another matter
Agreed, still got alot to learn so a small, easy to run hatch is exactly what I need.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Kelisa in stock form, the handling is already very good. Far much better than lots of cars on corners. with YRV, this car is gonna conquer most roads and smoke majority bigger boys. Lightweight + Power + Great handling...:top: :top: Perfect.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
Well for stock power maybe but when coupled with yrv i think the dynamics changes quite a bit. One thing i understand is when u fully push a engine you too need to fully push the suspension..used to love fast straightline cars, now mad over cars which can properly corner..:eek:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Kelisa in stock form, the handling is already very good. Far much better than lots of cars on corners. with YRV, this car is gonna conquer most roads and smoke majority bigger boys. Lightweight + Power + Great handling...:top: :top: Perfect.
With greater power comes with greater responsibility. You need to upgrade the suspension and brakes.... :driver:

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Well for stock power maybe but when coupled with yrv i think the dynamics changes quite a bit. One thing i understand is when u fully push a engine you too need to fully push the suspension..used to love fast straightline cars, now mad over cars which can properly corner..:eek:
Exactly what I was thinking, the Kelisa is the ultimate project car coincidentally hahaha. Yeah engines one thing but handlings another and its important to strike a balance between the two yes?

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
YRV in stock form isn't as fast as u guys think.. my old kancil can smoke stock YRV from acceleration to top speed... :biggrin:

BUT if the K3vet mated with manual trans, then i raist my hands up... :slug:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
4g.. ud think anyone in their right mind will drive a stock turbo engine and call themselves a enthusiast.. hahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
YRV in stock form isn't as fast as u guys think.. my old kancil can smoke stock YRV from acceleration to top speed... :biggrin:

BUT if the K3vet mated with manual trans, then i raist my hands up... :slug:
Your L2s can smoke K3vet? :stoned: That's amazing.

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
yup... stock K3vet with exhaust mod in a kelisa shell.. hahahah (poison) :nurse:

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

but mine L2s is no stock.. but not really extreme mod..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having a problem with my car interior wiring such as the door indicator is not working and also the fuel indicator is not functioning.Anyone know where to find a good wireman in subang jaya?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience