My car got broken into, and my handphones were stolen!!!

johnkor

Known Member
Oct 8, 2008
there is a hit for u if u looking for ur phone being stolen that is Pasar Road in the morning.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
so now u got ur phone recovered?

OMG damm those idoit.. really hate those malay really brainless got hand got leg dun wan go work juz do like this of things everyday...M.K.H..
*My Story 3days ago...

On 2 May 2010
While i waiting my friend finish work at "Pearl Point Hotel" 22.16
I saw 3 bike(EX-5(Blue)WMT 667x RX-Z(Red) & 125Z(not sure) 6 malay was snaching 2 girl bag at behind Pearl Point Hotel. They use their helmet to WHACK their head and hand me and my friend took our stering lock trying to help and fight back... that time we have no planing and juz rush and trying to help halau those bastard away... but me and my friend also kena whack by helmet also damm fucking pain... after those scumbags ran away then got ppl coming out and see only... see not help!! damm malaysian~!:mad::mad::mad::banghead:

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
next time bring a baseball bat or a golf club in your car..

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
u know malaysia de lo bring golf stick the fucking police also will ask u izzit take go fight or this and that de lo... stering lock only can put in car lol~

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
MingFai, what you did was brave, and I applaud you for that.. Those pictures seem like quite extensive injuries, caused by helmets? 2 against 6 with only a steering lock seems like a tough battle... unless both of you aim 1 dude only and totally bash him..Something really has to be done to instill fear in these snatch thieves...they seem to be getting more brazen...

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
But only me and my friend willing to help and those ppl are juz watching that things happen...
Touchwood said if they still continue counter attack the girls head might death...
my feet was kena cut by the longkang cover geh~ the finger i also not very sure when kena de~ my friend now eye like panda... forgot to take pic for him.. waste haha~~!!!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
mingfai...
u should be proud of yourself...u helped those malay girls......u are their hero..hehe...
luckly nothing serious happened to u......wish those snatch thives cium bontot lori & go to hell!!!>.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Bring golf club with a ball, say go play golf lo.. bring baseball bat with a ball, say go play softball lo.. bring helmet say go track day lo.. alot of thing can say de..

vikneswaranc_17

Nov 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i gt experience too!! bloody hell.. bt 1 lucky ting.. my side mirror is nt broken at al.. oni da hp in da car is missing.. im dead sure i pt it at da glove box.. damn.. da hp wz jz a wik old.. :hmmmm::mad::confused:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
mingfai...
u should be proud of yourself...u helped those malay girls......u are their hero..hehe...
luckly nothing serious happened to u......wish those snatch thives cium bontot lori & go to hell!!!>.
kor kor not malay girls la. chinses lai de.
Proud ok la 1st 1st yes... but after my daddy and mummy come scold me like hell ask me dun be hero next time.. so sien when i heard this~
but i dint see their face nicely also...coz kena bang head by helmet bluescreen already... jammed~
yalo yalo dun know this world become who already?
nowdays so many case. so many those snatch and accidently kill.. hmm...

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
there is just too many of such cases of theft, robbery and snatch theif
just blame it to the PRDM not doing their jobs...properly
catching traffic offenders apparently more important keeping, and upholding public safety...

as for you viknes...
you r not alone...
i lost 3 phones...

but like i said we are all law abiding citizen and pay taxes, and pay whatever ....bills blah blah blah, and when such thing happen no one or even the government can a something to help us.

the police report we made will just add up to the statistics... if the crime rate don't go down, those are nothing more than numbers, and people continue to live in fear..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Mingfai bro,

I salute you for your bravery and good intentions helping those victims. You are a true hero bro.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kor kor not malay girls la. chinses lai de.
Proud ok la 1st 1st yes... but after my daddy and mummy come scold me like hell ask me dun be hero next time.. so sien when i heard this~
but i dint see their face nicely also...coz kena bang head by helmet bluescreen already... jammed~
yalo yalo dun know this world become who already?
nowdays so many case. so many those snatch and accidently kill.. hmm...
haha...i tot the victims were malay...anyways, its normal for parents to lecture us....
if im with my frens....i will also go & wack9 them....if able to tapau them, i think i will take their money & hp as well...& throw their motorbike keys in the bushes....or better down the drain....

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Mingfai bro,

I salute you for your bravery and good intentions helping those victims. You are a true hero bro.
Thanks Kanan Bro.. i juz helping those victims and not watching them get whack... touchwood if we dint go help juz sit inside the car and watch live... she might be death...

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

haha...i tot the victims were malay...anyways, its normal for parents to lecture us....
if im with my frens....i will also go & wack9 them....if able to tapau them, i think i will take their money & hp as well...& throw their motorbike keys in the bushes....or better down the drain....
1st 1 who agree!!! two bumb up
if we got many ppl sure will tapao them... i will tie them then ask all my friend come gang bang them then sent to police station.. :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

there is just too many of such cases of theft, robbery and snatch theif
just blame it to the PRDM not doing their jobs...properly
catching traffic offenders apparently more important keeping, and upholding public safety...

as for you viknes...
you r not alone...
i lost 3 phones...

but like i said we are all law abiding citizen and pay taxes, and pay whatever ....bills blah blah blah, and when such thing happen no one or even the government can a something to help us.

the police report we made will just add up to the statistics... if the crime rate don't go down, those are nothing more than numbers, and people continue to live in fear..
Police know how 2 do what or not? ada ambik tak ada minta la....
PDRM = Pandai Dengan Ringgit Malaysia
traffic offenders juz pay rm10 ~ rm50 that all...
those goverment tot we pay tax is very fair... but did they use our bloody money nicely?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friends,
Can anyone share me their knowledge on current prices of the above car for a win win situation to buy an evo x in near future
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience