Car got broken glass just today!

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
damn!!....what the F**K!! my car got smashed at the drivers door glass and my rsm and turbo timer is gone. blardy f**kers!! it happened like around 8-9am in the morning. my hsemate who went out at about 8am said there was nothing at that time..when he fetch his sis to mid valley and then back....gone! saw my car wind shield smashed liao...........happened at my HOUSE!!! DAMN!!! house at ss2/81, the taman opposite ss2 murni. i just hope those low class assholes will die a damn painfull death!!!!!!!

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
sorry to hear tht men....

i wonder if u guys can afford so many timers and gauges, y not a add-on motion sensor or vibration sensor? yes your window will still be broken but can stop those thieves from stealing ur gadgets right?

an add-on vibration sensor just cost rm40 like tht...microwave ultrasonic motion sensor cost rm100+ only...

Incinerate

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
sorry to hear that zero_kool..
btw bryan its useless to have those sensors, by the time you get out your gadgets already a goner, its just pulling and cutting the wires easy task. So just park your car at a really save spot, where the thief would think twice before breaking in :)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sorry to hear that bro.....Last time my atos almost have lots of gadgets from Defi and Apexi but my sister was studying in TAR and she is using the car too. Also, she stays at KL. I was took the precaution step.....remove all the gadgets be4 she went to KL....to prevent damage...and since my sister is a girl its quite dangerous too.

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Thanks all, but damn......if i ever gonna get my hands on these ppl...it's gonna be the end....i rather stay in jail for killing them then letting get away with my stuff. now i hv to get back more gadgets...wonder who has it(2nd hand will do). need a boost meter and a turbo timer...preferably apexi......coz apexi turbo timer is small and i can easily hide it..and the boost meter...i just like the EL stuff...nice at night but figuring out where to put it to make it more discrete.....damn...dun even talk about parking in public areas.....right infront of my hse oledi kena....what more public areas.....i think motion sensors might work for me.....thanks for the idea bryan...coz in public areas my car is alwiz at the safe area....it's only in my hse....too many cars in my hse...so....that's y la...each hsemate has a car in my hse....damn...

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
i was saved by those sensors b4. seems like the thief failed to smash my window at first attempt and the alarm was triggered. rushed out to check.only a little bit scratched (like kena stone from glass cutter machine).the alarm(high frequency sound sensor ie wont triggere by loud exhaust nor thunderstorm.only glass shattering sound) was only rm40

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Zero,

Its very frustrating to hear about your case.

Why do these people steal other people property? Did'nt their faher and mother teach them stealing is a big sin?

Hope they die slowly of cance or their baby born retard.

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
bryan90s said:
i was saved by those sensors b4. seems like the thief failed to smash my window at first attempt and the alarm was triggered. rushed out to check.only a little bit scratched (like kena stone from glass cutter machine).the alarm(high frequency sound sensor ie wont triggere by loud exhaust nor thunderstorm.only glass shattering sound) was only rm40
bryan90s : really?? hmm....u gotta show me one day....if i will be getting replacement gadgets(which i definitely need), i'll definitely need one of those motion sensors.now my car is meters free...but lucky thing they din take my HU..if not that is more money wasted!!..F**KERS!

Joeker: thanks bro.....happened to u before?? y dun we ppl in zth keep contact la..so if any of us gets into this situation and HAPPENED to catch them red handed....contact each member of zth and whack the shit out of them! read one of the posts....it seemed one zth caught them red handed trying to break in to his car.

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
sorry to hear that bro my car also kena same like your car,exactly infront my office,they took my boost meter and the turbo timer and it cost me Rm 800 to replace these items and plus the glass ,those "motherfucker" they just think short term not long term,to me those "motherfucker" are really "menyusahkan"...now i'm getting my radiostar alarm is better to get this kind of alarm because it comes with the sensors.

p/s:we should do something to against these "scenario"

GSR4857

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
Terry,

sorry to hear ur car being smash by those fcukers.

i think it is the time u get ur self an arlarm system la.

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
hey thanks all....especially u la hwei ing(gsr4857). talked to ur fren about the conversion....he said there is a good gsr that he saw..but hvnt tested..but damn...i can't do my conversion yet la....hahahaha. ing, i hv an alarm system la...only thing is that i dun hv the motion sensors which bryan90s said. will get that for sure when i do the conversion in ur mechs shop. :)

4g63: yeah...i guess we shared the same "scenario". basket....i still can't get the thing out of my mind...stupid low class pariah fuckers!!!!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I am having an idea. Why dont we 10 to 15 ppl. park a nicely done up car with lots of nice gadgets on the dash. Park it at area which most broke in happen. Then we all hide in different places. When those bastard show up........Hehehehe....only god will know what we are going to do to him.....Hahahaha......:) :p . Really hated those ppl...Got hands and legs, go for work and earn your own money to buy stuff lah... why want to steal....Aiiiii.

If they steal already then put on thier car. Then the next person steal the item from his car again....Dont he feel angry too....:mad:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Incinerate said:
sorry to hear that zero_kool..
btw bryan its useless to have those sensors, by the time you get out your gadgets already a goner, its just pulling and cutting the wires easy task. So just park your car at a really save spot, where the thief would think twice before breaking in :)
He is parking in his house brother, if your house is not safe then no where is safe liaw, unless u wanna employed a few taikor sit in front of your car and guard it:D

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
Tohsan said:
He is parking in his house brother, if your house is not safe then no where is safe liaw, unless u wanna employed a few taikor sit in front of your car and guard it:D
not in la....but IN FRONT of my hse la...means outside.....well....oso true la.....but actually, if zth members were to do something about it.....i am sure those low class ppl will knw that we mean business and may cool off....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Maybe every ZTH member house should install a camera high on top front of their house and connected to a dvd recorder, like that it might serve as deterent and reduce crime, anyone fishy passby when u are not around u will know how he looks like!!!

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
hahahaha......what an idea.....but quite good oso....dun we all just hate those low life thieves!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Do you guys play C&C Red Alert ??? Its a very popular game back in the 90's. Still remember the weapon that was used by the Russians ? Tesla Coil ??? :p
Hahaha, can anyone show try to DIY ah ??? Those bastard who came near your car will sure get fried.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
what do we have to get 1st ??
A very big steel pole.
A stainless steel ball
6 or 7 pieces of circular stainless steel.
then how ???

How many volts you guys want... Pls plst your wanted voltage here... :D

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
no kidding...hahahaha....i dun think ur battery can support the amount of voltage to fry a person tho...:p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi zth member :
I've new project to haf a new car ...
A BMW E36 to drop in 1jz supra engine, but as i know 1jz got so many type from diff half cut , may i ask which kind is the best???
I found 1 1jz engine vvti single turbo , may i know is it the house power stronger than twin turbo? Which engine is more potential to highly modification? is it now still can approved by JPJ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience