My Car Got Broken Into!

Enthusiast

500 RPM
Oct 10, 2005
Fuck man! Yesterday night i went to sleep at 5.30am.....and abt 6.45am i got woken up by my mom......saying somebody broke into my car.......went out and saw 2 broken front windows......a missing safc2 d1 edition.......a missing toda chip in the glove compartment.....and a missing spare fuel filter:retarded: in my middle compartment......:shcokedcamo:

u know wats the fucked up part? my car was parked INSIDE my house.....and after the stupid mother fucking thieves broke my window, they didnt pull the lock open....instead they crawled in thru the window:retarded: and scratched my stereng my doorpanels my dashboard with the loose glass.......i mean like.......WTF? and they can look for such a tiny chip inside the glove compartment but they donno how to take the big big player right infront of their face and the mp3 modulator as well as the 1gig thumb drive stuck right infront of their nose......stupid motherfuckers! my maid said they spoke an indonesian dialect......btw my area is in ss17 subang...

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
almost the same story like mine circa Sept 2005 but at least they didn't break your windows with flower pots leaving sand & gravel inside.....

if it's any consolation, my case was worst, lost complete set of apexi stuffs, radio (which I still have not replaced), soundstream amp, speakers etc etc.....

What can I say bro....sh|t happens....

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
Goddamn, sad to hear that bro. Inside also kena... i also heard another case today, pair of ek9 recaro's stolen from a civic at subang also. Fuacks.... scary :S

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Seriously, Subang is no longer a safe place to stay. When i was back for Chinese new year, I felt that some people came into my house and then saw me awake and ran off. Sigh......:(

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
the interiior full with those window glasses and they still crawl in????

amal

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
bro,ss17/?.im also living there.these bastards are a real nuisance.not only do they bring losses and damage but also take away ppls sleep.im sorry bout ur car man.

patpaty

500 RPM
Jul 21, 2004
subang jaya,usj
lol..my fren oso kena few weeks time ago at d same area..a waja..stolen. found back at area s.alam...but wif chasis kosong only..engine, rim, all interior n exterior item kena cabut d..insurance certified total lost..lol...

type_one

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Sigh.. What has the world become? Sorry to hear bout your case..

Mine got broken into 2 months ago at desa petaling.. Broke BOTH my front windows,
Took my omori's, some other cheapo gauges (WTF?), cd player, and amps.. And the bastards left blood on my door panel too, obviously from the glass.....(mine didn't have any tints..:angry_smile:

A

achor

f*ck it la bro. i'm living in subang too. big area, small police station. i thought ss17 already have those pak gurad riding around on motorcycle guarding your house at night. still people can pecah ur car ar? dem... now i'm feeling insecure too.

acaii

Known Member
Mar 20, 2006
i sorry for u mate..:( we living in nomad era where people steal for their live..:'(
luckily i'm living at 'kampung' only..more peace..:)
we hv 4 cars and 1 lorries but no fence at all and sometime i forget to lock the front door while sleeping at night and my mom leave front door open for the whole day without worried anything...:)

this is the price of modernization we hv nowadays..:)

Opt-ion

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2006
They know pepps in subang is rich. so the bxxxxxds know where to pitch. My uncle just lost his 4wd. Bought too less than 2 years. And he's been rompak for 2 times.

I guess u guys better park ur car inside the house for better security.

A

achor

bro... i think a lot of the victims does park their cars in the house area. inside gates. but these bugger still dare to pecah the cars.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yep

i was browsing thru ACE Hardware MidValley tonight just now..
and was passing by the automotive oils section when this man was eyeing my up down..
(was wearing TiTAN uniform..)

and i overheard this man's conversation with the shop assistant, so i presumed him to be Tufoil's supplier to the store.

Turns out this is the very MAN that brought in this great product to our shores.

Mr.FocalPoint, very nice to know you and thanks for the lovely chat..

cheers
Stanley
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience