My car got broken into, and my handphones were stolen!!!

vikneswaranc_17

Nov 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i gt experience too!! bloody hell.. bt 1 lucky ting.. my side mirror is nt broken at al.. oni da hp in da car is missing.. im dead sure i pt it at da glove box.. damn.. da hp wz jz a wik old.. :hmmmm::mad::confused:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
mingfai...
u should be proud of yourself...u helped those malay girls......u are their hero..hehe...
luckly nothing serious happened to u......wish those snatch thives cium bontot lori & go to hell!!!>.
kor kor not malay girls la. chinses lai de.
Proud ok la 1st 1st yes... but after my daddy and mummy come scold me like hell ask me dun be hero next time.. so sien when i heard this~
but i dint see their face nicely also...coz kena bang head by helmet bluescreen already... jammed~
yalo yalo dun know this world become who already?
nowdays so many case. so many those snatch and accidently kill.. hmm...

chc1980

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2006
there is just too many of such cases of theft, robbery and snatch theif
just blame it to the PRDM not doing their jobs...properly
catching traffic offenders apparently more important keeping, and upholding public safety...

as for you viknes...
you r not alone...
i lost 3 phones...

but like i said we are all law abiding citizen and pay taxes, and pay whatever ....bills blah blah blah, and when such thing happen no one or even the government can a something to help us.

the police report we made will just add up to the statistics... if the crime rate don't go down, those are nothing more than numbers, and people continue to live in fear..

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Mingfai bro,

I salute you for your bravery and good intentions helping those victims. You are a true hero bro.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
kor kor not malay girls la. chinses lai de.
Proud ok la 1st 1st yes... but after my daddy and mummy come scold me like hell ask me dun be hero next time.. so sien when i heard this~
but i dint see their face nicely also...coz kena bang head by helmet bluescreen already... jammed~
yalo yalo dun know this world become who already?
nowdays so many case. so many those snatch and accidently kill.. hmm...
haha...i tot the victims were malay...anyways, its normal for parents to lecture us....
if im with my frens....i will also go & wack9 them....if able to tapau them, i think i will take their money & hp as well...& throw their motorbike keys in the bushes....or better down the drain....

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Mingfai bro,

I salute you for your bravery and good intentions helping those victims. You are a true hero bro.
Thanks Kanan Bro.. i juz helping those victims and not watching them get whack... touchwood if we dint go help juz sit inside the car and watch live... she might be death...

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

haha...i tot the victims were malay...anyways, its normal for parents to lecture us....
if im with my frens....i will also go & wack9 them....if able to tapau them, i think i will take their money & hp as well...& throw their motorbike keys in the bushes....or better down the drain....
1st 1 who agree!!! two bumb up
if we got many ppl sure will tapao them... i will tie them then ask all my friend come gang bang them then sent to police station.. :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

there is just too many of such cases of theft, robbery and snatch theif
just blame it to the PRDM not doing their jobs...properly
catching traffic offenders apparently more important keeping, and upholding public safety...

as for you viknes...
you r not alone...
i lost 3 phones...

but like i said we are all law abiding citizen and pay taxes, and pay whatever ....bills blah blah blah, and when such thing happen no one or even the government can a something to help us.

the police report we made will just add up to the statistics... if the crime rate don't go down, those are nothing more than numbers, and people continue to live in fear..
Police know how 2 do what or not? ada ambik tak ada minta la....
PDRM = Pandai Dengan Ringgit Malaysia
traffic offenders juz pay rm10 ~ rm50 that all...
those goverment tot we pay tax is very fair... but did they use our bloody money nicely?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi! Is it possible to convery Campro engine to use cable throttle? I am using Haltech Sprint 500 ECU.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience