MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

If Takumi don't lose this time, then I will quit seeing anymore Initial D.

haha, ben if takumi loses then no more Initial D liao.

inmagine what the other millions of fans will say when their aui-cheong Hachi-Roku loses to a C-One equiped MRS. likely still 1ZZ, no its not the Tehno Spirit 2ZZ in the picture. it a puny to those other fans.
:cyclops:

Last edited:
Top Gear has a review of the Spyder in the March 2007 issue
(UK edition, not sure about malaysia edition.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTES from TopGear] >> *reviewing a 2000-2002 model (not 2003 onward btw)

"With its cury roadster styling, the last-generation MR2 finally entered our psyche as a cool car"

pg1SMALL.jpg

page2spSMALL.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/spyder555_photos/pg3SMALL.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/spyder555_photos/quote.jpg

They give the MR2 a good review, and that can only help our resale values and desirability as the years go on.

What else can you buy in the neighborhood of $15,000 and have this much fun with? My other choices would be an early Porsche 911, a Lotus Elan, or an BMW Z3 M-series coupe. <-------- in a way valguely applies in msia as the latter is still perceived better bargains due to local mindset

>>It's in the 'Buyers Guide' section. <<<
[QUOTES from TopGear]

"Poor Old Toyota. Despite the MR2, despite the Supra and despite F1, the fact remains that most people don't associate speedy, fun-to-drive cars with the Japanese giant. This is a crying shame. It's also somewhat of an oversight."

"... the time has vome to speak up for Toyota's baby sports car."

"Buying an MR2 makes good monetary sense - actually it makes excellent monetary sense."

"Of all the owners we spoke to, a handful had experienced problems, none of them serious. Even if you decide to sell, the high demand keeping prices buoyant means you probably won't lose much."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James using TRIAL kit in JB too....i think he selling them also...
i met 2 owner tht day n mess up their name....aikz.....

everyone wanna go for wide 'super GT' look. Maybe can attract Japanese GT queens...:)

MRMIC2 the problem with that is its not an Ori Transformers but rather a copy cat :(

koolspyda: U can try to mod the transformer to ur car.

U will be the first Optimus 2ZZ Prime in the world!

i need to buy lottery, less $$ after project.

so can only afford a transformer MRS kit.

I need to start buying lottery also. If not can never have enough money to start a "life-off" project.

Facing mid-life criss now. Need to get the feeling of staying in the high rpm...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom