MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
Re: Looking For Toyota MRS

hi guys.:wavey:.
i've been hunting for a mr-s manual for quite sometime.
wanted to buy 1 in old klang road few month ago.
the day i wanted to pay downpayment, its sold.. dammit.
this is how it goes in malaysia. when u r looking for something most probably u doenst find it.
when u doenst need it, it rains everywhere. lol
anyway i doesnt want to open a new thread just for this..
thats y "tumpang" thread .lol
i'm also looking for a mr-s. manual.
prefer stock condition.
rims and skirt is fine tho.
any1 saw 1 or have 1 to be up for sell..
kindly pm me.. thanks :)

graham_flag

Known Member
Feb 13, 2009

hi guys
why not try www.mudah.my
i have seen few there, but its kinda overpriced, oh well
good luck

regards

Last edited:

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006

Saw one at Mudah.my red MR-S from JB,call up but sold.

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006

Anyone selling at KL / Selangor area ... :hmmmm:

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009

Saw one at Mudah.my red MR-S from JB,call up but sold.
Is it the one with the hard top and number plate JJE 7122?

Think there is another one for sale on Mudah but in yellow with the number "JLJ 72". Perhaps it belongs to any of the sifus here?

denis9908

Sep 11, 2008
Looking For Toyota MR-S (MT)

Hi,im searching for toyota mrs,good in condition,prefer hardtop including,nice and well and acc fee
any ppl selling their mr-s?kindly giv me a call or drop me a msg...tq

[email protected]
016-6666446(denis)

Bump: any ppl selling mrs?

Bump: anybody selling their mr-s?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Re: Looking For Toyota MR-S (MT)

Hi,im searching for toyota mrs,good in condition,prefer hardtop including,nice and well and acc fee
any ppl selling their mr-s?kindly giv me a call or drop me a msg...tq

[email protected]
016-6666446(denis)

Bump: anybody selling their mr-s?
you can check the other thread on "looking for MR-S"
non so far from KL (only SMT), apparently JB has 1-2 manual for sale.

would you could consider other marques sports cars of & abouts the range? (S2K, S15, MX5 earlier gen is relatively quite affordable, mini ?)

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006

ya,the 7712 is sold but dun have any idea about the JLJ 72 is it still available.seem not bad :rolleyes:

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006

check out at mudah.my ,that a yellow unit with manual gear but dun know werther sold already.

denis9908

Sep 11, 2008

you can check the other thread on "looking for MR-S"
non so far from KL (only SMT), apparently JB has 1-2 manual for sale.

would you could consider other marques sports cars of & abouts the range? (S2K, S15, MX5 earlier gen is relatively quite affordable, mini ?)
prefer mr-s,luv it so much,summore no enough $$ to buy s2k...hehe

izit is orange colour 1?location in cheras,Top Secret front bumper (Porsche look)?tat 1 sell in 97k
so expensive...leather is brown colour 1,if not wrong,he is 2nd car salesman

ya,the 7712 is sold but dun have any idea about the JLJ 72 is it still available.seem not bad :rolleyes:
this two car i alr call to them,"7712" is sold out,but "72" havent yet,but i wan hardtop de...mr-s need hardtop juz nice...hehe

check out at mudah.my ,that a yellow unit with manual gear but dun know werther sold already.
i check in there everyday=.=,but until now still din have any new 2nd seller

Last edited:

Hikaru33

May 4, 2009
Yeah I agree that MR-S needs a hard top to be practical in Malaysia. No wonder the "7122" sold so fast.....Was a good buy but you missed it.

mommastereo

May 8, 2009
Hey guys,

First of all, thanx to all the MRS sifus who've been writing 1000s & 1000s of postings bout the spyder, really, and to be honest guys, i spend 2-3 hours like EVERYDAY reading about the MRS. Even my boss wants to get an MRS now after seeing me always browsing thru the internet searching for MRS-related stuffs. Anyway, I'm very new. Just bought an MRS about 4 months ago (been working my ass off for 8 months to buy the car). It wasn't a perfect MRS btw, for me atleast and if I were to compare my car to other sifus' here... erm let's just 4get bout it. :hmpf:

I wasn't a car enthusiast to start with until I saw a hot chick driving an MRS wt a top down and JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE, she **WINKED** at me... and I said "daymn!! I gots to hv that car" perhaps wt the girl as well hehe. That sounds like a ~cheessyy~ reason but it happened!!! LOL but that was 3 years ago when I was still studying in the states.

I'm just writing to greet "HI" to everybody and looking forward to read new postings esp from Mr Kool. I can see your name in almost any MRS-related threads exist in this world!!! =)

Appreciate if somebody can help/PM me to improve the appearance of my car i.e bodykit etc and performance-wise as well. Aite guys, hv a good weekend!

*pls, anyone can help me to get a hardtop? I'm working in T'ganu (though I'm from KL) and it's seriously hot there... and I'm melting in my car esp during lunch time SOS SOS

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda has decided to expand a recall related to a defect in the driver’s SRS airbag installed on certain vehicles produced in 2001 and 2002 and has issued a notification in North America and Japan. This recall also will be conducted in other affected regions/countries. The total number of vehicles subject to this expanded recall is 437,763 units worldwide.

Based on our ongoing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience