~Motor Insurance Corner~ Anything & Everything About It !

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
just renew my 9 years old Kancil that i gave to lil my sister. etiqa insurans.. minimum isured value is RM12k.. insurans + roadtax + windscreen already RM345.. max ncd already.. :dontknow:

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

next month of march.. need to renew my perdana and satria neo pulak. i hate when it comes new year.. :banghead:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
just renew my 9 years old Kancil that i gave to lil my sister. etiqa insurans.. minimum isured value is RM12k.. insurans + roadtax + windscreen already RM345.. max ncd already.. :dontknow:

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

next month of march.. need to renew my perdana and satria neo pulak. i hate when it comes new year.. :banghead:
If have a few cars must try to split their renewal date......:driver:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
If have a few cars must try to split their renewal date......:driver:
that's why.. previously i planned to trade in my perdana for a new car. ended up by buying a satria neo and give it to my wife.. only noticed it when it comes to road tax renewal.. salah planning laaa.. :stupid::stupid::stupid:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
..yup..post office do provide a variety of third party insurerers..
and no need to go to puspakom inspection unless for changing of engine or rodtax had expired for more than a year already..
..having a third party coverage will not gonna be the same like the comprehensive one..that's for sure..
we'll have to play with so many risks should any misfortune event happens to our car..:banghead:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
In other words "we ppl will always b on d losing side"..so wats up wiz d PM saying "rakyat didahulukan" crap????its their pockets yg "didahulukan"!!!...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
If anyone wants to buy motor insurance without the hassle, then go straight to the insurance company counter.

If you go through agents, they will tell you all sorts of stories,

eg 1) your car is on decline list, so need loading 15%....

2) your car exceed certain years, need loading,

3) insurance company do not want to accept your risk unless you buy certain amount of PA

4) windscreen and PA is compulsory

5) your sum insured is below market value, you need to insure additional 10K or so....

Last week I went straight to insurance company counter, evade all the gedebak gedebook the agent added on...

And....

To my surprise!

I got additional 10% premium rebate on the total premium!

Service was good, just got to wait for my turn in the numbering Q system, about 15 mins-20 mins, its done !
:flute:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If anyone wants to buy motor insurance without the hassle, then go straight to the insurance company counter.

3) insurance company do not want to accept your risk unless you buy certain amount of PA

5) your sum insured is below market value, you need to insure additional 10K or so....

Last week I went straight to insurance company counter, evade all the gedebak gedebook the agent added on...

And....

To my surprise!

Service was good, just got to wait for my turn in the numbering Q system, about 15 mins-20 mins, its done !
I buy direct also, but my old car still got loading.....:banghead::banghead:

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com

And....

To my surprise!

iinm, if go directly to insurance company can get 10% discount. :idea:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes, only certain company not all companies though....
I think all, if not most.....

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

oh.. ic..
do u know which exact company provide the 10% if walk-in?
Ask your current one. Are you buying through agent now?

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
What is the meaning by "loading" and charge that everybody talk about? Please enlighten me.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
What is the meaning by "loading" and charge that everybody talk about? Please enlighten me.
Old car after 10 years or 15 years depending on the insurance company will load your premium.
My car is 20 years old so they load 20% over my premium.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

i have a situation...almost a month now, i up boost my b8 engine to 1.0bar...for the first day...everything was fine...i was happy...then a fren of mine lost one of his piston due to lean air flow mixture(i was told by him)...

a few days then, i found out my car when tarik got meletup2 one...missfiring?..i dont know...later check the spark plug, i was kindda white...lean mixture...went to some people asking for help...someone ask me to change my fuel pump to a 255 L/H...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience