Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Roadtax/Insurance renewal for Cars/Superbikes

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Car Shops and Services

Roadtax/Insurance renewal for Cars/Superbikes

rapinsoul

Known Member
Hello ZTH Readers/Followers,

Joy Risk Services provides insurance for your automobile, home, and business with superior service and low rates. Our carriers include Allianz General Insurance Company, QBE General Insurance, Multi Purpose Insurance Co. and Malaysian Motor Pool for cars over twenty years. Our goal is to make sure you are covered with the right type of policy that fits your needs.

We are a full-service agency writing all lines of insurance, ranging from Aircraft (Personal, Pleasure and selectively Acrobatic Aircraft, Watercraft, Motorcycle, and Motor Home to Personal Umbrella policies providing you with additional coverage over your underlying polices.

Free Online Quotation for Car Insurance Renewal (Please provide Below Information and we will email back to you with the Quotation)

Name :
I/C No:
Engine/Motor No:
Chassis No:
Sum Insured Value:
Log Book No:
Year of Manufactured:
Previous Insurance Co :( For NCD Discount)
Windscreen Optional:

Door to Door Service Available for Puchong/Sunway Area.

Email - [email protected]
Mobile: 012 255 4185
PIAM Registered Agent

A Post Every 5 Mins

I know this topic had been discussed for age, but I want to know more, as in Malaysia market.
What good feature or bad thing about Evo vs Subaru, not in performance, or outlook, but other then that.
1. As I know , Subaru part are expensive then Evo in Malaysia market, how true is that ? They should be almost equal price, but some say Evo are cheaper, why?
2. Gear box reliability ? Subaru using Boxer engine, reliable if compare to Evo engine ?
3. Resell value - Subaru resale value is a...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom