Modifying Mitsubishi Lancer GLX > Evo8 Boot, possible?

Brightblade

Mar 5, 2007
Hi guys,

My first post in MLOC... wohoo...
Anyway, I'm from JB, nice to meet you guys.

I was thinking... is it possible to swap my stock lancer glx 06' boot to an evo7/8/9 boot? If its possible... how much is it gonna cost roughly.
Anyone knows any good workshop in JB that provides these kind of service?

I'm just planning to do exterior mods to my car currently (cosmetics), and I was really hoping to change the boot, add in a nice evo7 spoiler, bumber, and hopefully a carbon fibre hood to my ride.

Hope to hear from some Johorean members abt this.
Thanks!

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Inorder to Mod/upgrade ur Head to E7/8/9...u need to Change

1. Head Lights
2. Bonet
3. Left Right Fender
4. Bumper....

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Bro brightblade,

U can go to Moffiz shop at taman suria and ask the guy the what u prefer to mod...The a wide range of bodykit there and you will be amaze...

Brightblade

Mar 5, 2007
Bro lancer7891 and kampoon, thanks for the feedback...:_:

I guess I'll just head down to Extra Tmn Suria (I think its Giant Tmn Suria nowadays) to look for the Moffiz shop.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

As I travel outstation a lot, so I'm usually out on the highways and stone chips are pretty unavoidable when we travel on highways especially at the speed we are going.

My few months old car has already obtained quite a number of stone chips on the engine hood and some on the bumper (car is black so pretty obvious white stone chip marks can be seen during day time). I was wondering if there's any product or method that can "magically" repair the paint or is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience