Modding Laser TX3 KH2

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Hello All ! Well Im going to get my Laser TX3 soon . So will be joining u all as a Ford owner :biggrin:

Btw , of course i want to mod it . Any suggestion where to begin with ? Underhood or exterior ?

I need Sifus help on modding the engine to make it MORE powerful (im kinda power addict ), and roughly how it will cost . Any suggestion accepted as long as it relevant .Or any extra modding not only to the engine but maybe some other parts too.

And where to get the bodykits ? Skirting , Bumper , Are they sold in malaysia ? or i need to go to halfcut shop to get it ? Please tell me the exact location too . Im staying in cheras .

I rilly looking forward to seeing all the sifus to answer and rilly need ur suggestion . Thanx in advance :wink:

aa...u want to moding2 aa...got some idea 4 u hehe...

engine = B8 Turbo..half cut price around RM3K....installation around RM1.5K....
exterior A = 3 hole bumper (bumper tiga lubang), aaa..that's it...
exterior B = totally convert the front to Mazda BG Cateye, 210 grill, 210 bumper.
exterior C = a bit extreme...convert the front to R32 looks...pretty amazing

all of these item can get at the chop shop nearby....cheras area oso got many chop shop waatt...

happy modding...good luck~ cheers!

Tx3 stock horsepower around 80 i think...

gila kuasa!...haha...

engine, as azwan told u...b8...dpt ke 3k wan?...aku jalan2 carik engine dulu paling korok pun 180 dpt dalam 3.8k or 4k...

dude, get a 210 la dude...some more power...hehe...

exterior, i think u the 3 hole bumper is better comparing to the gt-r make over...kalakar...2 me la...well, im just giving opinion...

as people said, n i have to agree, to mod a tx-3...u cant do much about the exterior...unless u r doing extreme...no limit i guess...

good luck!

p/s: im no sifu...just a newcomer...

Top Bottom