Mloc - track day pics

i wonder which white evo 6 widebody over took 3 scoobies and 1 evo in a row at grand stand stretch??:hmmmm:

Keong, a close fight between the Yellow JDM only E9 of Azizi and the Red FQ320 Voltex 'Mean Machine Monster' of Mr. P ..... coming in 0.001 sec behind is the E3 Cyberevo Monster of Ah Kit and WRC Monster of H22-C .... also together with this group is the other Yellow E7 Monster of Nizam, the Black Knight (or is it JPJ Vest) of Kojai & the EvolutionZ's Monster (too powerful sampai blow out the oil catch tank hose laaa :adore::rofl::thefinger:) ....

They potong macam jagung the R34 and the replica FQ400 there !!! :adore::adore:

Nasib baik the Blue King (Lancer7891) & the Evo 7.89 of Mistaken Identity tak masuk .... otherwise SIC officials sure ask the rest of the people go to the pits while these 2 Track Terrors ...tear up the tracks .... :adore::thefinger::rofl:

My car is no match to your WIDE BODY monster laaa..!!!! Bugger, some more don't wanna gimme a taxi ride...:thefinger::thefinger:

wei.. paul...very funnylah 'potong macam jagung' statement...why you don't tell him that your Great White potong me 'macam jagung' also...:biggrin:

btw yes kojai the black knight was wearing JPJ original vest during the race...hehehe

No laaa .... u slow down becos your car no more petrol maa .... that's why i can 'overtake' u .... if u terus rembat, i cannot kejar & your car kena tarik balik becos petrol finish .... malu seh ... :rofl::rofl::thefinger:

Bump:
i wonder which white evo 6 widebody over took 3 scoobies and 1 evo in a row at grand stand stretch??:hmmmm:

Got meh? Definitely not my kreta laaa .... u mistaken or not Mr. P .... maybe not CP9A laaa ... so many white CT9A's that day laaa ...... :smokin:

Bump:
My car is no match to your WIDE BODY monster laaa..!!!! Bugger, some more don't wanna gimme a taxi ride...:thefinger::thefinger:

No laaa .. my kreta where laju .... :slug::slug: only ... U need me in front of u to show the way laa ... otherwise u jalan salah!!! :listen::rolleyes::rofl::rofl::thefinger:

Where u got ask me laa?? King asked me & i gladly obliged .... although he did seem rather quiet during the ride!! :smokin::thefinger::rofl:

No laaa .... u slow down becos your car no more petrol maa .... that's why i can 'overtake' u .... if u terus rembat, i cannot kejar & your car kena tarik balik becos petrol finish .... malu seh ... :rofl::rofl::thefinger:

Bump:

Got meh? Definitely not my kreta laaa .... u mistaken or not Mr. P .... maybe not CP9A laaa ... so many white CT9A's that day laaa ...... :smokin:

Bump:

No laaa .. my kreta where laju .... :slug::slug: only ... U need me in front of u to show the way laa ... otherwise u jalan salah!!! :listen::rolleyes::rofl::rofl::thefinger:

Where u got ask me laa?? King asked me & i gladly obliged .... although he did seem rather quiet during the ride!! :smokin::thefinger::rofl:

Cheh..!! To show me the way eh...???:thefinger::thefinger:

I did asked lehhh... But U said u wanna save the tires...What laaa..???:thefinger::thefinger:

Cheh..!! To show me the way eh...???:thefinger::thefinger:

I did asked lehhh... But U said u wanna save the tires...What laaa..???:thefinger::thefinger:

Is it? Ohh, can't remember i said that .... hahaha .... can't be save tires lor ...coz my tires macam no wear only ...Ah Kit was also inspecting .... anyway, lain kali aje la bro!! i owe u 1 ride ... :driver:

Keong, a close fight between the Yellow JDM only E9 of Azizi and the Red FQ320 Voltex 'Mean Machine Monster' of Mr. P ..... coming in 0.001 sec behind is the E3 Cyberevo Monster of Ah Kit and WRC Monster of H22-C .... also together with this group is the other Yellow E7 Monster of Nizam, the Black Knight (or is it JPJ Vest) of Kojai & the EvolutionZ's Monster (too powerful sampai blow out the oil catch tank hose laaa :adore::rofl::thefinger:) ....

Nasib baik the Blue King (Lancer7891) & the Evo 7.89 of Mistaken Identity tak masuk .... otherwise SIC officials sure ask the rest of the people go to the pits while these 2 Track Terrors ...tear up the tracks .... :adore::thefinger::rofl:

Wei.. my car got so many problems lah..thats why cannot join that day..hehehehe..if not, everybody at track sure hate me coz im the slowest one in the track..:rofl: :rofl:

Hi guys.. nice pics....

I was there too.. but sorry i didnt have time to come to your pit to chit chat.. i was too busy enjoying the track! hehehe... either driving my car or sitting in a friends scooby....so, no time leh.. hehehe....

Anyway, i'm the blue evo 7 with the Snails sticker on the rear windscreen........ i think i saw a few of you guys on track.....:driver:

huhuhuhu I'm yet to upload the picture :( too many plate number to be blurred :biggrin: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa miss u guys~ :P

bro slivia,
great pics.....bravo!!

bro leslie,
last mins pom pom girls ffk me coz went clubbing until late nite....so i get 2 pom pom guys to come lor...hhahahahaahaa

hahaha... this what happens when you take the girls out before you intro to others the night before!! hhehehehe.. so MI.. better keep in touch with evolutionz.. even the night before...:biggrin::biggrin::adore::listen:

hahaha... this what happens when you take the girls out before you intro to others the night before!! hhehehehe.. so MI.. better keep in touch with evolutionz.. even the night before...:biggrin::biggrin::adore::listen:

haha...actually all brothers are welcome to join me for happy hour or clubbing..we go see pole dance...or even ............dance...u guess..

Tan, very nice pictures...btw the 'Throw Fire Action' got or not... just to keep for my personal use...so can show-show to my children and maybe grandchildren hehehehe:biggrin:

Azizi, dun have the "Throw Fire Action" lah, next time meet up you did it again lah...then i take it for you, so you can show it to your children & grandchildren.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pablo, I saw your car overr take others on the grandstand strech also.....untill you pop the hood only i realise why..ada big siput in there...& i mange to take a photo under the hood...if you agree, i will post it & show to others...hahaha:driver:

Azizi, dun have the "Throw Fire Action" lah, next time meet up you did it again lah...then i take it for you, so you can show it to your children & grandchildren.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Pablo, I saw your car overr take others on the grandstand strech also.....untill you pop the hood only i realise why..ada big siput in there...& i mange to take a photo under the hood...if you agree, i will post it & show to others...hahaha:driver:

Thanks for understanding Tan .... Mana ada siput besar laa, stock aje ... Also, the others all slow down maa ... Well, whatever's under the hood stays under the hood as they say ...

If u have any other photos of my ride, can drop it into my email at [email protected]

thanks once again ...

Last edited:

Aiyooh Mr. P... U better tell Evolutionz to let me keep the gurl for a nite before any events... How about that..??:rofl::rofl:

Mr P in action
MLOCSIC2.jpg

Hi there...

can i know this is which evo ?...

Very nice...

Like RX-7 vs Evo 7 in new initial D comic...

Mr P in action
MLOCSIC2.jpg

Hi there...

can i know this is which evo ?...

Very nice...

Like RX-7 vs Evo 7 in new initial D comic...

This one ah ?? It's the very limited edition .... FQ320 .... :rofl::rofl:

But seriously, it's Mr. P's ride so u better ask him ....

Aiyooh Mr. P... U better tell Evolutionz to let me keep the gurl for a nite before any events... How about that..??:rofl::rofl:

i worry u cannot stand the next day oh...coz they shake shake shake until u blur...hahahaha....

Bump:

my time is 3mins la...so i am the slowest among all, see my frustration ah...tarik until the oil catch tank hose tercabut still cannot keep up wit you all......coz all stock std ma.....not like the great white (evo6) with XXXgear & XXX engine....:)
anyway it was a fun day......

i worry u cannot stand the next day oh...coz they shake shake shake until u blur...hahahaha....

Bump:

my time is 3mins la...so i am the slowest among all, see my frustration ah...tarik until the oil catch tank hose tercabut still cannot keep up wit you all......coz all stock std ma.....not like the great white (evo6) with XXXgear & XXX engine....:)
anyway it was a fun day......

No problem bro... Don't worry about me... I can stand for sure...Scared the gurl pulak yang can't stand... Lutut goyang..!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom