Mloc - track day pics

pablo on the floor on behalf of mloc asking for donation to fund our poor club.."anyone wants a ride in my monster car ? RM100 only!!" ... "err.. female pls can ah?":biggrin:

MLOCSIC32.jpg

MLOCSIC33.jpg

MLOCSIC34.jpg

MLOCSIC35.jpg

MLOCSIC36.jpg

MLOCSIC37.jpg

MLOCSIC38.jpg

MLOCSIC39.jpg

MLOCSIC40.jpg

MLOCSIC41.jpg

ekspedisi jejaka-jejaka handalan!!!
But the great white is our mloc's "Kereta Evo Harapan Negara" !!!!:adore:

.....and few more photos....

the "Great White Shark"
MLOCSIC18.jpg

Mr P again...
MLOCSIC14.jpg

EVO Kit
MLOCSIC15.jpg

Another Monster-EP3
MLOCSIC27.jpg

Bump: Leslie, u no need to sleep kah?

Me going to sleep now...just now wasted too much time with 2 time waster........:banghead::banghead:

Lanevo, when want to join us? we miss u too....hehehehe:itsme::wavey::driver:

great pic to share... tan....

Bump: great pic to share... tan....

Hi,
I'm from another camp... good to see some many EVO/Lancer back in track. Also some good pix there.... :love::love: :driver::driver:

Last edited:
ken, long time didn't see you...hope you can join us in the future...

Tan, very nice pictures...btw the 'Throw Fire Action' got or not... just to keep for my personal use...so can show-show to my children and maybe grandchildren hehehehe:biggrin:

pablo on the floor on behalf of mloc asking for donation to fund our poor club.."anyone wants a ride in my monster car ? RM100 only!!" ... "err.. female pls can ah?":biggrin:

:thefinger::thefinger: Ya laa ...not like u ... i see Azizi ask for RM2 ... Bob/Dewa ask for RM1 ... so i just open hands lor .... nak bagi how much i accept lor .... :rofl::thefinger:

No wonder u never ask your wife come along ... is it becos the TV crew had a pretty chick there? lolx :thefinger:

Ehh... why u never ride her ?? :confused::smokin: ehh, salah ... never give her a ride!! :driver:

Last edited:
graet pics and all the ride are very nice. a lot of monster :adore:

Bump: graet pics and all the ride are very nice. a lot of monster :adore:

woahhhhh..... nice pic and event........

lolx.... those tires muz be thirsty aite..... lai lai... pm me those who need brand new tires...

sms or pm me also can... Bro H22-c sorry ler cant meet u that day.. cuz i'm not in town...
but ur tires stock is ready anytime.. hehehe....

ken, long time didn't see you...hope you can join us in the future...

Tan, very nice pictures...btw the 'Throw Fire Action' got or not... just to keep for my personal use...so can show-show to my children and maybe grandchildren hehehehe:biggrin:

"Fire Dragon" only Operandi-ans have laaa .... U, Mr. P & Nizam!! :rofl::thefinger::rofl::thefinger:

"Kreta Kentut Api!!" .... is the headlines!!

Bump:

lolx.... those tires muz be thirsty aite..... lai lai... pm me those who need brand new tires...

sms or pm me also can... Bro H22-c sorry ler cant meet u that day.. cuz i'm not in town...

hahaha ....Drift ... my tyre threads still banyak .... semi slicks is the way to go ... Maybe lain kali try pulak Yokohama full slicks!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

it's ok drifter, if i go kl i will contact you, thanks bro.

who evo taiko made the fastest lap???

Keong, a close fight between the Yellow JDM only E9 of Azizi and the Red FQ320 Voltex 'Mean Machine Monster' of Mr. P ..... coming in 0.001 sec behind is the E3 Cyberevo Monster of Ah Kit and WRC Monster of H22-C .... also together with this group is the other Yellow E7 Monster of Nizam, the Black Knight (or is it JPJ Vest) of Kojai & the EvolutionZ's Monster (too powerful sampai blow out the oil catch tank hose laaa :adore::rofl::thefinger:) ....

They potong macam jagung the R34 and the replica FQ400 there !!! :adore::adore:

Nasib baik the Blue King (Lancer7891) & the Evo 7.89 of Mistaken Identity tak masuk .... otherwise SIC officials sure ask the rest of the people go to the pits while these 2 Track Terrors ...tear up the tracks .... :adore::thefinger::rofl:

wei.. paul...very funnylah 'potong macam jagung' statement...why you don't tell him that your Great White potong me 'macam jagung' also...:biggrin:

btw yes kojai the black knight was wearing JPJ original vest during the race...hehehe

PabloIceman said:
hahaha ....Drift ... my tyre threads still banyak .... semi slicks is the way to go ... Maybe lain kali try pulak Yokohama full slicks!! :biggrin:

Alright sifu... if u need any.. do let me know... special price for you... wuahahaha....

Bump:
it's ok drifter, if i go kl i will contact you, thanks bro.

No worries bro... 2 days before u come down, let me know.... in case i'm not available.. hehehe..

Top Bottom