mivec head on 4g93

sukmavenus

Sep 20, 2006
hello guys,just wanna ask all of your experience and opinion on convert mivec head at 4g93p...
coz now im interested to convert my gti into it since lots of u guys are using it...
good or bad experience....tq :driver:

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
i not sure if fit for ur 4g93 or not! but if can, u need change ur stock ecu to mivec ecu ..n need retuned. bcos ur stock ecu cant support mivec (cam setting profile/ valve timing control) this modification is very aggressive bro! ....bcaful piston hit kena valve when it change low cam to high cam , bcos that piston design is not same

Last edited:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
that is no problem lar mivec on off can use air con and rpm light control,use 4g93p flat piston okay olso okay one,is good for na setep,but turbo must spend alot in forge part:smokin:

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
sukmavenus u can find our expert sifu-chrissyong done for u 4g93 convert mivec head!!!!

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
it's been done ages ago le ... plug and play but too maximise the mivec capability , then a lot stuff need 2 change alrdy ,

1.6 sohc pistons cukup alrdy ... hehe

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
i not say it cant!!!! i just say need to upgrade or change something

sukmavenus

Sep 20, 2006
now i have the head,alternator,1 set mivec wiring and ecu...is it enough to convert it to my 4g39? is it must to change the piston to mivec or 1.6 ??
is it will effect the piston will cau jammed if the mivec 'open' ??
:confused: coz some says it is good using 93 piston,but some claim that will cause problem to the mivic head..

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
i check liao...i think stock piston is ok n change to mivec ecu, after that u need retune it!

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
1.8 Mivec..much better than standard 1.6 Mivec or GTI..good combination..

Bump: 1.8 Mivec..much better than standard 1.6 Mivec or GTI..good combination..

allance

Known Member
May 12, 2009
ya..rite! this modification can give u 30hp or more :top:

liz@rd

Known Member
Sep 25, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
now i have the head,alternator,1 set mivec wiring and ecu...is it enough to convert it to my 4g39? is it must to change the piston to mivec or 1.6 ??
is it will effect the piston will cau jammed if the mivec 'open' ??
:confused: coz some says it is good using 93 piston,but some claim that will cause problem to the mivic head..
jealous jealous ... i also want , got extra set aer ? i just want the head + wiring + ecu only ...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Another secret reveal how I brought this ZERO to HERO

you are about to witness in history for what took place, which was never reveal to you before.

I do not know whether should this be in our history or national detailing archive ............

Let me warn you before hand what you are gonna to see, will change your perspective of believe or not......PG-18, and luckily not R rated

Some of you remembered, back in Feb, during the Chinese new year week beak (holiday) i went back to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience