4g92 SOHC non Mivec Head + 4g93 block

Nov 5, 2012
Indonesia
Hey this is my first post :D

i want to ask can 4g92 sohc non mivec with 4g93 complete block(crankshaft,piston,etc) work?

because i have tried mod my 4g92 engine with open apexi filter,4-2-1header,1,75 inch piping(std is 1.5 inch),porting polished,skim the head 0.5mm,engine balancing and blueprinting,lightened flywheel,piggyback dastek
and i dyno the car with RON 95 fuel and just got 142.9HP/6200rpm with 159NM/5100rpm on engine, standard is 115hp

3 years ago i dynoed and got 142.8Hp with RON92 fuel i think worn piston ring and valve thing caused this but no white smoke comin to the exhaust

so i really want to try 4g92 head+4g93 block really bad...

can you all give the comment for this type of frankenstein?

syimirmazlan

Apr 25, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hey this is my first post :D

i want to ask can 4g92 sohc non mivec with 4g93 complete block(crankshaft,piston,etc) work?

because i have tried mod my 4g92 engine with open apexi filter,4-2-1header,1,75 inch piping(std is 1.5 inch),porting polished,skim the head 0.5mm,engine balancing and blueprinting,lightened flywheel,piggyback dastek
and i dyno the car with RON 95 fuel and just got 142.9HP/6200rpm with 159NM/5100rpm on engine, standard is 115hp

3 years ago i dynoed and got 142.8Hp with RON92 fuel i think worn piston ring and valve thing caused this but no white smoke comin to the exhaust

so i really want to try 4g92 head+4g93 block really bad...

can you all give the comment for this type of frankenstein?

wow, real nice specs u have there.
and quite powerful from a 4g92 sohc.

rezaieuo

Nov 5, 2012
Indonesia
hi..

since this is ur first post..welcome to zth..

im not really sure about the conversion, but u may ask few sifu here..??

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-modification/7445-4g92-dohc.html
yes i ask many forums in internet but nobody have the right answer i think

wow, real nice specs u have there.
and quite powerful from a 4g92 sohc.
hey thanks :D ,just wanna try 4g93 block and see how much improvement i will have :D

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
the exact result i'm not sure....but if u retain the 92 piston would yield better result due to higher compression piston than 93....(they share same size)

but most probably u'll get more torque improvement over hp improvement.....but with proper port size and camshaft spec. who knows......

maybe u can search for MHtuner or mal auto garage for this job.....

rezaieuo

Nov 5, 2012
Indonesia
the exact result i'm not sure....but if u retain the 92 piston would yield better result due to higher compression piston than 93....(they share same size)

but most probably u'll get more torque improvement over hp improvement.....but with proper port size and camshaft spec. who knows......

maybe u can search for MHtuner or mal auto garage for this job.....
thank you i immediately email them after i see your post :D

rezaieuo

Nov 5, 2012
Indonesia
sorry i forgot about the timing belt my tuner tell if i want a 4g92 non mivec head with 4g93 block i should find a correct timing belt because it doesnt match if i used 4g92 and 4g93 timing belt

so which timing belt that match with 4g92 head and 4g93 block?
thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there anyone can tell the difference in handling feel between this two type of suspension? I thought I couldn't tell but my nerve told me otherwise. It is subtle. I couldn't describe the difference. Aside to say multi-link handles better, I can just say I like the feel more. (The cars I tested in question are Civic EJ and Perdana vs FD2.)

With Honda discarding the front double wishbone setup for McPherson, it had said in one of its statements that drivers wouldn't be able to feel the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience