Mivec Club

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
wahh RM750 oni, no need wait lor....but condition dunno how ler....heheheh.....is 4-1 or 4-2-1...??...hehehe....

new R3 4-1 costs bout 630 brand.....used GTI extractor...??...want meh, ppl GTI oso change to Mivec ori extractor n say got better performance....hehehe....custom extractor...?...sounds interesting....let me know bout the price n quality of workmanship k....cheerzzz

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
nd4ever said:
spyderslr, i managed to search a used unit of Cusco JASMA extractor for MIVEC engine that we r running with now & the guy is asking RM750 for it wor.

Hey how much does the R3 4-1 extractor costs ar? Brand new or used? If use GTi one ok ar? I'm thinking of custom-make extractor in Terengganu area as i heard of a guy who's specialized in custom extractor making. Prices depends on which model of engine u r using.

wah jasma xtractor for RM750 thats a good buy but hav to c the condition 1st loh got cracks or not / any welding marks or others. the outside price is RM1000++ n its very hard to get coz too much or mivec users n less this type of item in the market ...... cant find it :confused_smile:
last time i checked out a R3 4-1 xtractor sellin in ZTH for RM450 and new one is stage 1 RM350 n stage2 is RM650 ! (if im not wrong)

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
spyderslr & pdguy, the Cusco i sourced is 4-2-1 but havent view on its condition yet wor. That's y i worry whether it got cracks or welding marks or not........ i was wondering seriously ar, the R3 4-1 extractor that good meh? So farking expensive & somemore got Stage1 & Stage2 level wor.

Y stage1 less one outlet ar? While stage2 got better weldings ar? Hehehe... just kidding ler bros! Original GTi header sux meh? Hmmm......... what else extractor that can be modded to fit MIVEC ar?

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
I'll call up the Terengganu guy & ask him bout how much he'll quote me if i were to custom-make MIVEC extractor. One of my colleagues went up there for his work & i'll ask him to pass the msg to the guy (header maker).

Will update u guys here once i got the quotation. Maybe we can order in bulk, say 5-10 units & i can discuss the price with the Terengganu guy.

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
no lah Stage 1 is 4-2-1 n Stage 2 4-1 mandrel bent so maybe tats y bit more expensive.....the reason y mivec extractor performs better is bcoz the the size is slightly bigger n has better flow design.....so its either u get the R3 4-1 or else dun bother jor....hahahah.....

great man, update us on the price n the quality.... =)....

ky2004

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
pdguy said:
thanks bro ..... so i think u still using stock xtractor right ? i was jus asking aorund still to change my xtractor ! i checked around our mivec xtractor not bad in peformance coz thre re people selling for RM200++ ..... but only thing it jus heavier than aftermarket xtractor !
p.s. so make ur mind aleady to change the Plug Cable from GTR ? n checked ur cable length aleady ?
he said he will come to KL.. then i will meet him up later...
I still using std mivec extractor... still considering and saving for 4-1 extractor.. hehehhe ....

ky2004

Known Member
Jul 3, 2004
nd4ever said:
spyderslr, i dunno whether fitting in the GTi original extractor does gives me the performance i expected or not wor. I got one unit at home now, belongs to my cousin who owned a GTi previously, he bought aome other aftermarket header for his GTi. At 1st i borrowed from him ma...... but then he got his car stolen months ago, so no need return back to him liao.

Got free pulak! Muahahahaha......... another friend of mine who's running stock MIVEC 1.6L blacktop on his Satria changed the extractor to Wai Heng stainless steel & he said not bad wor for the torque. I saw it b4 edi & to be honest, its built workmanship is very good indeed!
nd... our mivec's one better than GTI's one la.... if u really want to do custom, i will intro my fren to u.. location in shah alam ... call me up when u free...

other than R3, cusco and RPW, u also can custom from ready made Zender 4-1 extractor.. just need to adjust the sensor....

R3 4-1 is good combine with 4g93 block.. otherwise, u wont feel the diff.. except sound produced very geng

Last edited:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
well the R3 4-1 has been designed to suite their Stage 3 high cam which has 272 in n ex, but lift same as stock......so hopefully it can match our Mivec cams as well.....so far no one has tried it yet....... white mouse anyone..?...hehe.....

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
399 said:
danny101,

seems like no one gives a damn abt u in toyoda also... that's why u r here rite? hahaha....!!!
go bac honda forum and dun come mistu forum kakacau ler........zzzzz!

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
danny,

why r u here then???

spider,

so is 4-1 better than 4-2-1? i', using 4-2-1 now & i felt that the power is v poor... pls help...

ijoe

500 RPM
Jan 28, 2005
bro...yesterday alrdy see my car...finish already..al my problem already setled...just d running in condition for whole day on monday & if no othr problem can take my car alrdy! hopefully no problem....ltr can join u all gthering!

QuarterMile

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
nd4ever said:
I'll call up the Terengganu guy & ask him bout how much he'll quote me if i were to custom-make MIVEC extractor. One of my colleagues went up there for his work & i'll ask him to pass the msg to the guy (header maker).

Will update u guys here once i got the quotation. Maybe we can order in bulk, say 5-10 units & i can discuss the price with the Terengganu guy.

Hi,
Dont need to go all the way to terengganu.
I got a team of people who is damn pro with this sort bending and welding stuff,the problem is they are into renovation and sort and has no idea how to calculate and so on, but if u could get me jasma's extractor any good japanese brand extractor they can copy it exactly.
Location in usj only.

MiVECnewbie

Jul 12, 2005
PJ
so, the hot topic now is extractor. how about hotbit 4-1 compare to others? why nobody mention about it? is it not so good ?

:regular_smile:

sphynx

500 RPM
Feb 25, 2005
to all the OTAI OTAI MIVEC out there.. can u all help me?i have some problem with my standard mivec engine.. the check engine always pop up and then my car semput semput la.... my friend said it is because the map sensor problem?is it right?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys i need help getting a radiator. curentlly my radiator is not good enough, it a 2 core one and the longest that would fit my engine bay. of late it leaks often so i think its time to get a new one. i was thinking of getting a aluminum 2 core radiator. where can i get it? or is it possible to change the core to aluminum? my current cores are rusted badlly. pls advice..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience