Mazda 6 Launched - Lots of goodies!

cokeaddict

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
The new Mazda 6 was officially launched yesterday, although I have seen some customers already driving their cars recently - or maybe it was test drive cars?

Pretty good specs for this car i must say... 6 airbags, touch screen audio, DSC and start stop system for economy. I wonder if the new Camry and Accord will have similar features..

You should read about the full specifications here, New Mazda 6 Launch. It's enough to get you cracking!

For the first time, I am seeing Japanese executive sedan launched with wagon variant included.. wah lau!

esthapo

Trail Bomber
Mar 31, 2006
Sister'sBedroom
My personal opinion, for that price range I rather look at conti cars instead of mazdas....160K to 190K is too much for a mazda....:hmmmm:

Feb 10, 2013
phhansona
V? m?t n?n sÃ*n, t?m lát lÃ*m t? dá thiên nhiên v?a ch?u nu?c v?a b?n, g?ch men lo?i l?n d? c? r?a, lÃ*m s?ch, giá tr? th?c d?ng c?a t?m ch?t d?o r?t cao, tÃ*nh phòng tron tru?t cung r?t t?t. B?n t?m có vai trò ch? ch?t trong phòng t?m-toilet; hình dáng, mÃ*u s?c, d? l?n c?a nó d?u c?n tÃ*nh toán khi ch?n mua. Tác d?ng l?y ánh sáng c?a c?a s? ? phòng t?m- toilet không ph?i lÃ* quan tr?ng nh?t, dèn chi?u sáng ch? c?n ánh sáng d?u lÃ* d?; ch? y?u lÃ* thông gió, thông hoi. Guong lÃ* d? v?t c?n thi?t trong phòng t?m- toilet. Nhi?t d? trong phòng t?m- toilet th?p, d?t ch?u cây r?t h?p. S? ?m u?t giúp cây tang tru?ng t?t, tang thêm sinh khÃ*.

cokeaddict

Known Member
Mar 2, 2007
My personal opinion, for that price range I rather look at conti cars instead of mazdas....160K to 190K is too much for a mazda....:hmmmm:
I share your opinion too bro....but then again if you look carefully, most asian cars in the same segment with the Mazda 6 are creeping into the 150k and above price range...

calvin_gsc

Sep 14, 2006
But once you get to continental cars, the amount of "goodies" is very much lacking with the price you pay.

I think this is the next best thing if one can't afford the continental price range.

I sure wish there was a turbo petrol variant and unfortunately the Mazda's SKYACTIV®-D 2.2L Twin-Turbo Diesel Engine is not suitable for our Malaysian market.

AnitaDunn

May 4, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
RX 8 was the best car that Mazda produced ever.It was light and nibble and looked cute enough to attract a lot of attention. The performance was not compromised despite of this and is still considered as one of the most sought after race cars. Light in a box coupon

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all...
i need a runner that got 'way' in dealing with PUSPAKOM and JPJ one...
prefer north malaysia la.. (penang, kedah, perlis)

anyone can introduce me to one plz??

really appreciate all the help i can get. :) thanks

pm me plz.. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience