Question on Mazda 3 CBU '09-10 2.0 sedan

Sep 25, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys,

I'm planning to buy used Mazda 3 '09-10 CBU 2.0 sedan. Got a few questions to ask:

1. How many variation of 2.0 sedan was sold back then? Does all the spec has stability/traction control?
2. Does the 1st gen of Mazda 3 has stability/traction control too? How about the 2nd gen 1.6 variation?
3. How is the spare parts availability in KL/Selangor? Is it hard to get parts for normal wear/tear, eg: Brake pads, oil filter, spark plugs, etc etc
4. Do you guys think RM55k worth it for this model?
5. Anything else you guys would want to caution/warn me before buying this model? I'm aware of the NVH issue, but anyhow will still be an upgrade over my '99 AE101 :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point takes this opportunity to wish all our Muslim customers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and a Happy Deepavali to those from the Hindu faith.

Have a safe and pleasant drive outstation. Keep to the speed limits at all times.Check thoroughly vehicle before departing for trip. Make sure engine oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant, ATF levels are sufficient. Good idea to bring some spare power steering fluid and water for radiator just in case. A spare halogen and brake lamp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience