looking for used rubber seal for driver door SO4

anakin

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
kl
Dear all,

my rubber seal for driver side door need to be replaced. there is always air flowing sound coming in when i drive fast (not that fast actually). so i bought a new rubber seal but there is still sound coming in!!!

i've check the detail of the new rubber seal and find out that the size is actually smaller than the original one. i believe this is because it's local made so the size might be differ from original.

now, i'm looking for a rubber seal from a used car which is original. anybody has one? plssssss......

thank you.

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
bro sasuke, if we change this rubber seal, the door when we close it will sound like a new door rite... sound like (bub) not (bang) rite or not...

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
how much it will cost with insulation for both front door including installation bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all Sifus and master,

Hope all of u dun mind to share the experience with me...actually i on planning to convert my kancil (850cc) to Turbo Auto since this car is really-really convenient at city drive..if dun have a suited plug@play (Auto) 1000cc Turbo Engine For Kancil what about L2 and L5, can u share with me what about this 2 engine PROS and CONS w/o any modification done just as standard stock spec.:

1) Engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience