Looking for the 1st generation Z

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
Just wondering if there is anyone selling their Datsun s30 240z/Nissan Fairlady? And what is the market price for this car now?

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
It's very very very very very hard to find! I was looking for it since last year and I finally found one few months ago, I offer him RM32k. He said someone offer him RM60k an yet he said RM60k's a low price for him! I'm speechless.....

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
It's very very very very very hard to find! I was looking for it since last year and I finally found one few months ago, I offer him RM32k. He said someone offer him RM60k an yet he said RM60k's a low price for him! I'm speechless.....
Wow...that is so expensive, but people selling them as a collector's item, that's why. Same as the Skyline KPGC10 2000 GTR, good condition one selling for 9million yen in Japan, a GTR34 will only costs you about 4-6million yen...it's crazy price!!

Wish i can find a bargain and then i wanna start work on my project :biggrin:

bryanlee

Known Member
May 22, 2006
ya s30 is a classic item now.hardly find it on the road anymore.tat is no market price for this hot babe!!

ryan2610888

Jun 14, 2010
SPG
I think the 280sx is very very hard to find in Msia la. Better buy a Z33 whichs both style and performance r great!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
My fren want to upgrade his car, Accord SV4 2.0, into Turbo. What are the possible price for that modification? What are the additional equipment and parts (minimum) needs for that modification? As i said, better go for H22A, halfcut price is only RM6k++ including workmanship.
I've mention to him that what u need is: turbo banana, turbine, metal head gasket, piston, bearing (racing), blow off, intercooler, wiring, bigger radiator, etc etc etc. And his foreman said " the cost will go...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience