Looking for Airtrek turbo front twin pot

chong+

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
Hi to all Airtrek owner. I'm currently looking for a set of Airtrek turbo front twin pot caliper together with the caliper carrier, disc rotor and pad. If anyone has upgrade their brake to 4 pot or brembo and wanted to sell it. Do contact me at 012-3124138 chong. And I also hav a survey around the halfcut shop where they are selling it for RM300-400. So any price within the range will be acceptable. Thanks

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i have one bro? front set. caliper n rotor. brakepad worn out already. brakepad clip is also attached. pm me if interested. i live at port klang.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

for questions regarding TITAN products, who am I supposed to PM, 'cause I usually work at night, so can't call to the office 'cause its closed by the time I wake up.....

my question is, I'm now using GAB sports absorbers + original springs (cause GAB don't have sports springs, just the absorbers) for my A31 Cefiro, is there any TITAN springs that can fit in it? or can custome made the springs to fit my absorbers in TITAN? What I want is those thin springs (similar like those on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience