who to PM???

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
for questions regarding TITAN products, who am I supposed to PM, 'cause I usually work at night, so can't call to the office 'cause its closed by the time I wake up.....

my question is, I'm now using GAB sports absorbers + original springs (cause GAB don't have sports springs, just the absorbers) for my A31 Cefiro, is there any TITAN springs that can fit in it? or can custome made the springs to fit my absorbers in TITAN? What I want is those thin springs (similar like those on the adjustables), not those wide ones. And can the springs make my ride harder, 'cause now it's a bit soft.

thanks

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
hi stormlcc

sorry, no one to PM now, I'm only chit chating with you as regular forumer, enthusiast, no TiTAN sales or whatever.

TiTAN boss some times stay back to prep more parts and will not pick up the phone. But what you can do is like me. Call in the afternoon to meet in the evening, at mamak or their shop. Then just go test their car and chitchat.

The rest up to you and them.

One advice, if you want a highly satisfied setup, you must do your own homework (record all the chances) like I did, see my website for tons of details.

On your 2nd free tuning, sure chun. But if you lazy, then forget it, no brand in this world can help you liao.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
small thing only, you're welcome, there's plenty of learning tips here, hope you will benefit from them.