L5 spoiler on ori kancil bonnet?

jieson77

Mar 19, 2014
Sarawak
hi zerotohundred bro2,any sifu can help me,yesterday around afternoon go halfcut shop happily to get the l5 moderno spoiler cause halfcut no do install just sell only,so hv went to other shop to install,but isnt fit oh,see the pic,can any bro tell me what the problem ya thanks alot :dontknow::wavey::hmm

Last edited:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
actually L5 spoiler is not a direct fit to kancil bonnet.. but the installer should have tilt the spoiler makesure there's no gap at the front before screwing it..

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
actually L5 spoiler is not a direct fit to kancil bonnet.. but the installer should have tilt the spoiler makesure there's no gap at the front before screwing it..
can't be tilt coz the screw degree, mine placed it a bit lower & the spoiler will look downwards, later share mine pic

jieson77

Mar 19, 2014
Sarawak
View attachment 518156

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk
wah bro ,urs looks so down wan,install yourself? since the installer aready drill 3 hole for the screw and the took away the spoiler clip liao ,left the screw but i feel so pelik la,not so nice di.. :itsme:..might try reinstall and lift up abit so the upper part spoiler gap must be stick well with the rear bonet :banghead:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
yep totally d.i.y but underneath spoiler got big holes edi, had to apply a bit of silicone between the spoiler & boot to prevent water slipping inside boot, paint job oso d.i.y but mistake made sumwhere thats y see the white spot if u notice

jieson77

Mar 19, 2014
Sarawak
will share my picture as well. the only way is to create new screw and drill from interior of the car.
bro where ur picture? :driver:

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

yep totally d.i.y but underneath spoiler got big holes edi, had to apply a bit of silicone between the spoiler & boot to prevent water slipping inside boot, paint job oso d.i.y but mistake made sumwhere thats y see the white spot if u notice

eh silicone seal the hole izit? can tell me more..i have no idea how to seal the hole only left for the screw so water cannot go in haiz..:banghead: but urs the upper part need to use something patch it make it flat and repaint whole car then nice2 liao :biggrin: mine ok ? :bawling:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
bro where ur picture? :driver:

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

eh silicone seal the hole izit? can tell me more..i have no idea how to seal the hole only left for the screw so water cannot go in haiz..:banghead: but urs the upper part need to use something patch it make it flat and repaint whole car then nice2 liao :biggrin: mine ok ? :bawling:
don't think I wanna make it flat like it came wit the car edi, wann tell people I installed this 1 d.i.y if people start asking, din't worry much bout yours, seen a few edi wit same prob. maybe u can extend the screw & make it like gt wing, sumthing totally different:idea:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Illegal road side parking :rofl:

Ya saw his post at Lowyat. I didnt know it doesn't fit too. Another way is to get a L5 rear bonnet.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
nope it's a girl wit 20 button doc mart & cargo pants + sleeveless:rock:
So it was her slim hands that caught your attention :rofl:
K jokes aside LOL!

But L2 spoilers can fit on kancil right? since their rear tail lights are same size with kancil. Except for the Moderno one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

I've recently installed new set of different engine into my pV6. previously i;m using tenon 2-way communication alarm. After rewiring my mech told me that he doesn't know how to wire correctly the tenon alarm with the turbo timer. so he asked me to bring the module to accessories shop and put it back. I did search thru forum and understand that some alarm cannot be coupled with turbo timer. It will pening. I think my tenon also might not work with the turbo timer plus I don't know...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience