Kia spectra engine conversion which is the best

master_flexs

Apr 7, 2006
Hello Zerotohundred members. i want to ask something about engine conversion. I ll owned kia spectra 1.6 LS and actually the engine already faulty due to timing belt problem now that car already being abandon at workshop... the cost to repair it around RM8500.

with that cost its better i change into other engine compare to repair KIA engine.

- i want to know what engine can fit into my spectra and it costing..
- JPJ endorsement.

plz help me.

huhuhu :bawling:

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
4-AGE 4throttle.
neat engine bay! hope it does not require heavy mounting mods...

....AFAIK, Kia copied from Mazda, a bit like Proton & Hyundai which copied from Mitsubishi... so logically Mazda engine should fit w/o any drama right?

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
this spectra's owner also fitted in toyota dashboard. if i not mistaken it's from AE111.. [:D]

sazleej

Known Member
May 10, 2007
one of my fren tranplant a 1.8 gsr tip tronic.. if i'm not mistaken, it is 4age93.. damn nice!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
a gsrT ck model can be fitted if not mistaken...

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
cheapest is mazda lantis 1.6. 90% plug and play.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Its pretty common to see Mat salleh adding 2T as additives in their petrol/diesel tank (can do search from BITOG). They usually use TCW3 rated 2T since it is ashless and will not dirty up the combusion chamber..

when added to petrol/diesel, the 2T basically lubricate and clean up the fuel pump, injector top piston and etc.. This will give a very smooth ride and better fuel consumption... I have tried it myself and found that the car become very smooth but nothing much improve on the FC...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience