K3-VET YRV engine check light code

endy7527

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi alls, my vet got his check light on since lastweek. So i send to shop to diagnose. These code coming out;

P0171 - System too lean A/F lean malfunction

P1513 - Boost Pressure Malfunction

Hd anyone else ever got this problems? How la to solve it?

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
1) AF lean can be caused by multiple items :
-o2 sensor
-injector
-ecu problem itself

2) boost pressure malfunction
-check ur internal wastegate/actuator
-whether ur vacuum hose and boost pressure hose are plugged in correctly...
-vacuum and boost sensor (the 3 small square boxes on ur rocker cover...2 black one maroon/red)

endy7527

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Is this the boost pressure sensor?

See the T join is for boost meter..Can i juz spray some wd40 inside..maybe some stuff stuck inside..huuu...

endy7527

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
1 thing also i wud like to ask... Whenever i boosting, when it reach 0.7-0.8 bar, the boost will like retard n unstable, the rev also like 'semput' for a while until it reach 0.9 bar.. On 0.9 everthing went smooth as usual.. Why its like dat aa? Could it be the sensor problems? Or the actuator..this problem occur since i had this engine.. Is it normal or not yea?

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
cant determine the rev unstable definition...but usually boosting will have minor spikes...like unstable...but maybe check ur internal actuator...usually it should be minor...maybe we can meet up someday..and u can illustrate the problem..

endy7527

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Update! Today i decided 2 ask my fren 2 test my sensor on his car, seems my sensor working good.. Last try, Reset all- disconnect -ve terminal of the batery, switch on the headlamp for 30nd n connect it back.. Start up the engine, YESS PROBLEMO SOLVED!! no more check engine light.. Hehe.. Now only the boost pressure problem left.. Thanks all...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was tailgated by another car in the fast lane in PLUS highway....

I was doing 110km/hr

It looked like either a Myvi, or Nissan Grand Livina, or Honda Stream or Perodua Alza...

I tried to loose it from my tail by adding speed of 10km/hr, then 20km/hr then 30km/hr

But the car came even closer, I can only see his or her car front windscreen...

Then when the middle lane was clear, I gave way, and managed to see what car was that !

To my surprise it was only a Perodua...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience