Just stolen hours ago.....

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
Guys......lost my car,Waja few hours ago.......last saw my car at 4am today.......if anyone happen to see it,please contact me at 019-3333183

Make:Proton Waja
Reg No:WNF 3013
Colour:Grey,Brownish

:mad::mad::mad:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
Demn sorry for ur lost... No picture?

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
no pics,bro....coz my car looks kinda ugly actually from outside......u know,that brownish Waja with brown interior......mith 15" cap ayam rims......who would thought GTA dudes would be desperate enough to score my ride......what hurts is the ice in my car.......all the effort down the drain now......in Jb la,bro.....i'm gonna run down any car thiefs i come across in the future:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
owh... the 20th years edition color scheme... demn... it would be hard to track r that one cos that model would be a lot on the road... :banghead:

Seems like the GTA dudes know your car pretty well... how much the cost for your ICE? must be more than RM2k... :banghead::banghead:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
bro,if 2k i wouldn't be bothered la........these are the stuffs,"eclipse cd7100 head unit,xtant 604x 4ch ol skool amp,xtant 1001dx monblock ol skool,xtant p500 eq,vifa xt25 tweeter,seas ca18 mids,Eton Crag 12" sub,Stinger Expert speaker wires,Monster 402xln Sub cable,Belden rca,Stinger Chrome capacitor plus soundproof material....n kept in the boot,Brembo Max(brand new).....die la like dis.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sorry to hear that.......lodge report already?

if they after yr ice, maybe they will leave yr car behind...

trdcelica

Apr 12, 2009
Sorry the hear that your beloved car was stolen. As far as I know, like what EvolutionZ said, a lot of them will get all your interior parts out and leave your car. Your ICE somemore so canggih, i think probably bungkuslah..Last year my friend's Caldina GT-4 also lost in one of the KL shopping malls. A few days later found the car and almost everything inside the car was gone. Let alone ICE, even the cover of the door also hilang. Not that I wanna scare you..Anyway, lodge a report and sms your friends, ask them to keep an eye on it. Who knows if one of your friend found the car..

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Bro,sorry to hear dat....
A lotsa good ICE stuffs inside ur car,man...
Ouch!!!:banghead::banghead:Very sakit hati...Haiz!
Hope u can find bek ur car soon!

ExODus

Known Member
May 14, 2006
bro,if 2k i wouldn't be bothered la........these are the stuffs,"eclipse cd7100 head unit,xtant 604x 4ch ol skool amp,xtant 1001dx monblock ol skool,xtant p500 eq,vifa xt25 tweeter,seas ca18 mids,Eton Crag 12" sub,Stinger Expert speaker wires,Monster 402xln Sub cable,Belden rca,Stinger Chrome capacitor plus soundproof material....n kept in the boot,Brembo Max(brand new).....die la like dis.....
Demn... the GTA Dudes really know ur car...
even i don't know the exact numbers of the cost of the ICE that you listed out... but i get the feeling that the cost can cover 2 Ek9 full cut... :mad:

vishnnu

500 RPM
Sep 29, 2008
i called up an adjuster friend of my GM,was told to forget about my car if it's stolen in Jb as recovery rate is the lowest coz chances are the car would probably end up in Batam after being stripped of the ice.......come to think of it,i hardly used my car here,let alone blasting my ice,so i guess the GTA dudes just got lucky with all the xtra stuffs in my car........hurts like hell actually since Jb's not my homeground........n weird thing is,each time i linger around my car during midnight,cops would show up n ask questions about my ownership,but there's none when ur car's bein stolen....like tamil movie ny,cops always appear in the end as usual.....so long my shortlived ice hobby.......

actually dumped a huge downpayment for a 900cc bike months b4 i started my ice hobby.......guess i gonna get into biking again......a cb400 or a cb900 perhaps after this.......

Last edited:

Shanashi

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
funny thing while reading this i jez got a sms that a black Proton Putra was stolen in subang BEY 2623......dam the thieves

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
sory to hear abt your loss.

The GTA seem to know what car they wana steal. Have you visited and shops or event that many ppl got to know the goodies installed in your car?

Many car theft happened like that, send car to service shop, later car went misssing. looks like they targeted cars that they know inside out.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
sory to hear abt your loss.

The GTA seem to know what car they wana steal. Have you visited and shops or event that many ppl got to know the goodies installed in your car?

Many car theft happened like that, send car to service shop, later car went misssing. looks like they targeted cars that they know inside out.
What u've said is true..

Sometime there's hantu in any shops...

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
sorry to hear about your losses dude, jb is no longer safe as it was 10 years ago, now full of useless indons around,...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo guys...i wanted to ask whr can i find 2nd hand exzos for my Daihatsu G200. if can cheap n nice...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience