JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
HOW A MAN CAN TELL IF A WOMAN HAS PMS:

1. She stops reading Glamour and starts reading Guns and Ammo.
2. She considers chocolate a major FDA food group.
3. You ask her what time it is, and she replies, "What do you mean I look fat?!"
4. She makes you sleep on the couch because all the potato chips and cheese
doodles have taken up your side of the bed.
5. She puts on one of those pads with "wings," then flies off the roof laughing
hysterically while riding a broom.
6. Her jeans grow 2 sizes larger while her canine teeth grow 2 inches longer.
7. She's developed a new talent for spinning her head around in 360 degree circles.
8. She retains more water than Lake Superior.
9. She denies she's in a bad mood as she pops a clip into her semiautomatic
and "chambers one."
10. She buys you a new T-shirt-----with a bulls-eye on the front.
11. You ask her to please pass the salt at the dinner table and she says,
"All I ever do is give, give, give! AM I SUPPOSED TO DO EVERYTHING?"
12. She answers every question with the same answer, "Over my dead body!"
13. She's more paranoid than O.J. Simpson in a Bruno Magli shoe store.
14. She looks at you thru her thumb and index finger and makes the I'll
squish your tiny head" gesture.
15. She enrolls in the Lizzie Borden School of Charm.
16. She orders 3 Big Macs, 4 large fries, a bucket of Chicken McNuggets, and then mauls the manager because they're out of Diet Coke.
17. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
18. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet
19. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
20. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
21. You're using your cell phone to dial up bumper stickers that says, "How's my driving? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT."
22. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
23. You're convinced there's a God and he's male.
24. You're counting down the days until menopause.
25. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
26. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

This Is VERY Long But The Funniest Shit I Ever Read

I had to stop again and again, to wipe my eyes. This is by far the single funniest thing I ever read. And trust me, I have read a lot of jokes. Enjoy!!!

OMG....THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE READ...YOU'LL DIE LAUGHING!! IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH, THIS ISNT FOR YOU!!!

The Greatest Story Ever Told...

Now, I am aware, that a small number of things are perhaps sheer fabrication, but I have a story to tell that is the absolute truth. Funniest damned thing that has ever happened to me. A couple of weeks ago, we decided to cruise out to Ryan's Steakhouse for dinner.

It was a Wednesday night which means that the macaroni and beef was on the hot bar, indeed the only night of the week it is served. Wednesday night is also kids' night at Ryan's complete with Dizzy the Clown wandering from table to table entertaining little bastards. It may seem that the events about to be told have little connection to those two circumstances, but all will be clear in the moment. We went thru the line and place our orders for the all-you-can-eat hot bar, then sat down as far away from the front of the restaurant as possible in order to keep the density of kids down a bit. Then I started my move to the hot bar. Plate after plate of macaroni and beef were consumed that evening, I tell you - in all, four heaping plates of the pseudo-Italian ambrosia was shoved into my belly. I was sated. Perhaps a bit too much, however. I had not really been feeling well all day, what with
a bit of gas and such. By the time I had eaten four overwhelmed plates of food, I was in real trouble. There was so much pressure on my diaphragm that I was having trouble breathing. At the same time, the downward pressure was building.
At first, I thought it was only gas which could have been passed in batches right at the table without too much concern. Unfortunately, that was not to be. After a minute or so, it was clear that I was dealing with explosive diarrhea. It's amazing how grease can make its way through your intestines far faster than the food which spawned the grease to begin with, but I digress...I got up from the table and made my way to the bathroom. Upon entering, I saw two sinks immediately inside the door, two urinals just to the right of the sinks, and two toilet stalls against the back wall. One of them was a handicapped bathroom. Now, normally I would have gone to the handicap stall since I like to stretch out a bit when I take a good shit, but in this case, the door lock was broken and the only thing I hate worst than my wife telling me to stop cutting my toenails with the pair of diagonal wire cutters is having someone walk in on me while I am taking a shit. I went to the normal stall. In retrospect, I probably should have gone to the lodge, handicap stall even though the door won't lock because that bit of time lost in making the stall switch proved to be a bit too long under the circumstances. By the time I had walked into the regular stall, the pressure on my ass was reaching biblical proportions.

I began "The Move". For those women who may be reading this, let me take a moment to explain "The Move".

Men know exactly what their bowels are up to at any given second.

And when the time comes to empty the cache, a sequence of physiological events occur that cannot be stopped under any circumstances. There is a move men make that involves simultaneously approaching the toilet, beginning the body turn to position one's ass toward said toilet, hooking one's fingers into one's waistline, and pulling down the pants while beginning the squat at the same time. It is a very fluid motion that, when performed properly results in the flawless expulsion of shit at the exact same second that once ass is properly placed on a toilet seat. Done properly, it even assures that choad is properly inserted into the front rim of the toilet in the event that the piss stream lets loose at the same time: it is truly a picture of coordination rivaling that of a skilled ballet dancer. I was about half-way into "The Moves" when I looked down the floor and saw of pile of vomit that had been previously expelled by one of those little bastards attending kids' night: it was mounded up in the corner so I did not notice it when I first walked into the stall. Normally, I would not have been bothered by such thing, but I had eaten so much and the pressure upward was so intense, that I hit a rarely experienced gagged reflex. And once that reflex started, combined with the intense pressure upward caused by the bloated stomach, four plates of macaroni and beef started coming up for a rematch. What happened next was so quick that the exact sequence of events are a bit fuzzy, but I will try to reconstruct them as best I can. In that moment of impending projectile vomiting, my attention was diverted from the goings-on at the other end.

To put a freeze frame on the situation, I was half crotched down to the toilet, pants pulled down to my knees, with a load of vomit coming up my esophagus. Now, most of you know that vomiting takes precedence over shit no matter what is about to come slamming out of your ass. It is apparently an evolutionary thing since shitting will not kill you, but vomiting takes a presence of mind to accomplish so that you do not aspirate any food into the bronchial tubes and perhaps choke to death. My attention was thus diverted. At that very split second, my ass exploded in what can only be described as a wake...you know, as in a newspaper headline along the lines of "30,000 Killed In Wake of Typhoon Fifi" or something similar. In what seem to be most suitably measured in cubic feet, an enormous plug of shit the consistency of thick mud with embedded pockets of greasy liquid came flying out of my ass. But remember, I was only half-way down on the toilet at that moment. The shit wave was of such force and of just such an angle in relation to the back curve of the toilet seat that it ricocheted of the back of the seat and slammed into the wall at an angle of incidence equal to the angle at which it initially hit the toilet seat. Then I sat down. Recall that when that event occurred, I was already half-way to seating anyway and had actually reached the point of no return. I have always considered myself as relatively stable gravitationally, but when you get beyond a certain point, you're going down no matter how limber you may be.

Needless to say, the shit wave, though of considerable force, was not so sufficient so as to completely glanced of the toilet seat and deposited itself on the walls, unlike what you would see when hitting a paddle with high pressure water hose: even though you throw water at the paddle, the paddle gets moved and no water is left to re-form a paddle. There was a significant amount of shit remaining on about one-third of the seat ream which I had now just collapsed upon.

Now, back to the vomit...

While all the shitting was going on, the vomit was still on its way up. By the time I had actually collapsed on the toilet, my mouth had filled up with a goodly portion of the macaroni and beef I had just consumed. OK, so what does the human body instinctively do when vomiting? One bends over. So I bent over. I was still sitting on the toilet, though. Therefore, bending over resulted in me placing my head above my now slightly - open legs, positioned in between my knees and waist. Also, directly above my pants which were now pulled down to a point just midway between my knees and my ankles. Oh, did I mention that I was wearing not just pants, but sweat pants with elastic on the ankles?

In one mighty push, some three pounds of macaroni and beef, two or three cokes, and a couple of Big, Fat Yeast Rolls were deposited in my pants...on the inside...with no ready exit at the bottom down by my feet.

In the next several seconds, there were a handful of farts, a couple of turds, and the event ended, yet I was now sitting there with my pants full of vomits, my back covered in shit that had bounced off the toilet, spattered on three ceramic-tiled walls to a height of about five feet, and still had enough force to come back at me, covering the back of my shirt with droplets of liquid shit. All while thick shit was spread all over my ass in the ring curiously in the shape of a toilet seat.

And there was no fucking toilet paper.

What could I do but laugh. I must have sounded like a complete maniac to the guy who then wandered into the bathroom. He actually asked if I was OK since I was laughing so hard I must have sounded like I was crying hysterically. I calmed down just enough to ask him if he would get the manager. And told him to have the manager bring some toilet paper. When the manager walked in, he brought the toilet paper with him, but in no way was prepared for whatever happened next. I simply told him that there was no way I was going to explain what was happening in the stall, but that I needed several wet towels and I need him to go ask my wife to come help me. I told him where we were sitting and he left.

At that point, I think he was probably assuming that I had pissed just a bit in my pants or something similarly benign.

About two minutes later, my wife came into the bathroom not knowing what was wrong and with a certain amount of worry in her voice. I explained to her (still laughing and having trouble getting out words) that I had a slight accident and needed her help. Knowing that I had experienced some close calls in the past, she probably assumed that I had laid down a small turd or something and just needed to bring the car around so we could bolt immediately.

Until I asked her, I'm sure she had no idea that she was about to go across the street and purchase me new underwear, new socks, new pants, a new shirt, and (by that time due to considerable leakage around the elastic ankles thing) is new sneakers.

And she then started to laugh herself since I was still laughing. She began to ask for an explanation as to what had happened when I promised her that I would tell her later but I just needed to handle damage control for the time being. She left.

The manager then came back in with a half-dozen wet towels and a few dry ones.I asked him to also bring a mop and a bucket upon which he assured me that they would clean up anything that needed to be cleaned.

Without giving him specific details, I explained that what was going on in that stall that night was far and excess of what I would expect any one to deal with. What with most of the folks working at Ryan's making minimum wage or just slightly above.

At that moment I think it dawned on him exactly the gravity of the situation.
Then that manager went so far above the call of duty that I will be l eternally grateful for his actions. He hooked up a hose, fortunately, commercial bathrooms are constructed with white walls and tile floors and have a drain in the middle of the room in order to make clean up easy. Fortunately I was in a commercial bathroom.
He hooked up the hose to the spigot located under the sink as I began cleaning myself up with the wet towels. Just as I was finishing, my wife got back with the new clothes and passed them into the stall, whereupon I stuffed the previously
worn clothing into the plastic bag that came from the store, handing the bag to my wife. I finished cleaning myself off and carefully put on my new clothes, still stuck in the stall since I figured that it would be in bad taste to go out of the stall to get redressed in the event I happened to be standing there naked and some little bastard kid walked in. At that point, I had only made a mess: I had not yet committed a felony and intended to keep it that way.

When I finished getting dressed, I picked up the hose and cleaned up the entire stall, washing down the remains toward the drain in the center of the room. I put down the hose and walked out of the bathroom. I had intended to go to the manager and thank him for all he has done, but when I walked out, three of the management staff were there to greet me with a standing ovation. I started laughing so hard that I thought I was going to throw up again, but managed to scurry out to the car where my wife was now waiting to pick me up by the front door.

The upshot of all this is that I strongly recommend eating dinner at Ryan's Steakhouse. They have, by far, the nicest management staff of any restaurant in which I have eaten.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Notices

Advertisement In A Long Island Shop:
Guitar, for sale ... Cheap ... no strings attached.

Ad In Hospital Waiting Room:
Smoking Helps You Lose Weight ... One Lung At A Time!

Seen on a bulletin board:
Success Is Relative. More The Success, More The Relatives.

When I Read About The Evils Of Drinking ... I Gave Up Reading.

My Grandfather Is Eighty And Still Doesn't Need Glasses ...
He Drinks Straight Out Of The Bottle.

You Know Your kids Have Grown Up When:
Your Daughter Begins To Put On Lipstick! Or Your Son Starts To Wipe It Off.

Sign In A Bar:
'Those Of You Who Are Drinking To Forget, Please Pay In Advance.'

Sign In Driving School:
If Your Wife Wants To Learn To Drive, Don't Stand In Her Way.

Behind Every Great Man,
There Is A Surprised Woman.

The Reason Men Lie
Is Because Women Ask So Many Questions.

Sign in a shop corner introducing new products:
Getting Caught Is The Mother Of Invention.

Sign in a Hospital ward:
Laugh And The World Laughs With You,
Snore And You sleep Alone.

The Surest Sign That Intelligent Life Exists Elsewhere In The Universe
Is The Fact That It Has Never Tried To Contact Us.

Sign At A Barber's Saloon In Detroit:
We Need Your Heads To Run Our Business.

A Traffic Slogan:
Don't Let Your Kids Drive If They are Not Old Enough
Or Else They Will Never Be.

Sign In A Restaurant:
All Drinking Water In This Establishment
Has Been Personally Passed By The Manager.

Sign On A Famous Beauty Parlor Window:
Don't Whistle At The Girls Going Out From Here.
She May Be Your Grandmother!

Bald Head And A Wooden Leg

There's this man with a bald head and a wooden leg who gets
invited to a fancy dress party. He doesn't know what costume
to wear to hide his head and his leg so he writes to a fancy
dress company to explain the problem. A few days later, he
receives a parcel with a note: "Dear Sir, please find enclosed
a pirate's outfit. The spotted handkerchief will cover your bald
head, and with your wooden leg, you will be just right as a
pirate."

The man thinks this is terrible because they have just
emphasized his wooden leg and so he writes a really rude
letter of complaint. A week passes and he receives another
parcel and a note which says: "Dear Sir, sorry about before,
please find enclosed a monk's habit. The long robe will cover
your wooden leg, and with your bald head, you will really look
the part."

Now the man is really annoyed, since they have gone from
emphasizing his wooden leg to emphasizing his bald head,
and he writes the company a REALLY rude letter of
complaint.

The next day he receives a small parcel and a note which
reads; "Dear Sir, please find enclosed a jar of caramel. Pour
the jar of caramel over your bald head, stick your wooden leg
up your ass and go as a candied apple!"

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Q:. What do you call a combination aphrodisiac and laxative?
A:. Easy come; easy go.
Q: What's the difference between a bonus and a Boner?
A: Your wife will blow your bonus..

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Things To Do With A Dead Dick

1. Insert bulb and use as flashlight

2. Fill with ink and use as bingo dabber
(Stop laughing, that's not funny.)

3. Fill with Frosting and squeeze to decorate cake

4. Use it as a decoration to hang from your rearview mirror

5. Hang a dried out one inside an upside-down clay pot for an interesting
bell. Gives new meaning to the phrase "ding dong"

6. Nail it to the wall and use it for a coat rack

7. In a pinch (literally), poke extra holes in the end and replace shower
nozzle

8. Conversation piece on the coffee table....("Oh, that's just Ronald
when he was in his prime.")

9. Redneck girl's toothpick holder

10. Dip it in candied apple glaze and make an all day sucker out of it!!!
(At least you'll finally suck it.)

11. Fill with Vicks and use as a nose inhaler

12. Fill it up with plaster of paris and use it as a microphone while
singing the Lorena Bobbit song

13. Stick a Mickey mouse head on the tip, slit the dick horizontally,
insert a spring in the bottom, and use as a pez dispenser.

14. Soak in it Starch, let it dry, and use it as a dildo

15. To induce vomiting

16. Use it as a nozzle to provide a steady stream on your garden hose
(and be sure to write your name with the water stream)!

17. Nail it to the wall and hang your coffee mug on it

oOoOoOoOoOoO

It was a slow afternoon at the pharmacy when
Anthony, the pharmacist, saw a young, buxom
blonde walk into the drugstore. The beautiful
blonde sashayed up to the counter and asked
Anthony, "Do you sell extra large condoms?"
The pharmacist replied, "Yes we do. Would you
like to buy some?"
The blonde responds, "No sir, but do you mind
if I wait around here until someone does?"

Cellmates

These two men were cell mates at state penitentiary
for nine years. One day Larry said to Joe,
"You know man its been a long time since we had some
sex so you oughta let me fuck you in the ass."
Joe replied. "Are you crazy?!!"
Larry went on to say,
"I promise you that it won't hurt and we'll flip a coin and see who fucks who first.
So, Joe thought about it for a minute and finally agreed.
They flipped a coin and Larry won.
Still having strong reservation Joe asked,
"How will you tell if it hurts or not?"
Larry told Joe,
"If it hurts you start making animal noises, and I'll stop.
But if it feels good start singing."
Larry started the insertion and Joe screamed,
Moooooooo.... Moooooo... Mooooon River!!!!!!

=====

A woman orders a chicken sandwich and starts to choke. People are running frantically, trying to figure out what to do. Two gay guys sitting in the corner whisper to each other and run in front of the choking lady. One strips out of his overalls, bends over butt naked in front of his friend. His friend proceeds to lick the other's bottom.

Upon seeing this, the lady vomits, forcing the lodged food from her throat. After making sure the lady is OK, the two guys return to their food. The other one turns and says, "WOW, that hind-lick maneuver really works!"

=====

Bunbuster Fart
Sounds like a Beefy Fart,
except much more sudden and much much more powerful.
Generally smells eggy or beefy.
Leaves your asshole smarting. You really feel these babies.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
One More Day

A guy goes to the doctor for a checkup. The next day the doctor
calls him back to the office and says
"I have some really bad news
for you. I have checked this result with several of my colleagues
and we have come to the same result. I'm sorry to say you only have
one more day to live."
The guy is shocked. He ends up in a bar for
the remainder of the day trying to decide what he should do for the
remaining day of his life.
He finally decides he will go home and make
wild and passionate love to his wife before he leaves this earth.
When the guy gets home that evening he sneaks into the bedroom and takes off
all his clothes and crawls into bed.
For three hours he has sex like he
has never had sex before. After he is finished he is completely exhausted
and crawls to the bathroom, completely spent.
Upon opening the bathroom
door he is surprised to see his wife in the bathroom with a mudpack over
her face.
He asked puzzledly "How did you get in here."
His wife then says
"SHHH!!! You'll wake my mother..."
=======
Q: What is the difference between a woman and a toilet?
A: The toilet won't follow you around for three months when you're finished using it.
Q: Why is a turd better than a woman?
A: Because after you lay a turd you don't have to hug and kiss it.
Q: What tastes good on pie but not on pussy?
A: Crust.
Q: Did you hear about the fire in the rednecks library?
A: Both the books got burned, and one hadn't even been colored in yet.
=======
There once was a man from Bandoo
Who fell asleep in a canoe
He dreamed of Venus
And played with his penis
And woke up with a hand full of goo
There once was a girl named Jill
Who used dynamite for a thrill
They found her vagina
In South Carolina
And bits of her tits in Brazil

Good News And Bad News

"I've got some good news and some bad news" the doctor says.
"What's the bad news?" asks the patient.
"The bad news is that unfortunately you've only got 3 months to live".
The patient is taken back, "What's the good news then Doctor?".
The doctor points over to the secretary at the front desk,
"You see that blonde with the big breasts,
tight ass and legs that go all the way up to heaven?",
the patient shakes his head and the doctor replies,

"I'm fucking her."
=======
"Dad, I think the vicar is a homosexual."
"What makes you think that son?"
"Because he closes his eyes when I kiss him."
=======
Q: What did one homosexual's sperm say to the other?
A: "How the hell are we supposed to find an egg in all this shit?"

Q. What's the main difference between fucking a regular woman and fucking a woman with no arms?
A. When you fuck a woman with no arms and it pops out, you're the one who has to put it back in.

Q. What does 78-year-old snatch smell like?
A. Depends!

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Double Penetration

Dear Anal Advisor:

My boyfriend and I want to have a three-way experience ... he and his best
friend (a guy) and me. It has always been a fantasy of mine and he too wants
to go through with it. We both swing, so we don't mind seeing each other
with another person. I have never really done this before. I have sucked
another guy off while my boyfriend fucked me. However, I have never had two
guys penetrate me at the same time, but I really want to do this. I think the
idea of having two cocks in me ... one in my pussy and one in my ass ...
would be an unbelievable feeling. However, this seems to be a hard thing to
pull off. Do you have any tips on how to make this experience as pleasurable
as possible?
Thanks in advance,
Fingercuffs

Dear Fingercuffs:

Congrats for being able to voice your fantasy out loud and tell your
boyfriend. Fantasies can be incredible forces in our lives. When you share a
fantasy with your partner, it can bring you closer together and you can have
a hot time in the process!
My first piece of advice is that maybe the two of
you should practice some double penetration before you invite your friend
over.
Use a flexible vibrator or dildo in one of your holes and your
boyfriend fills the other.
Use lots and lots of lube, go slow, and work your
way up to it.
Communication is extremely important: you're testing the
limits of your body, so make sure you give your man plenty of feedback about
how it feels.
Also realize that some women can easily and comfortably
accommodate something of size in their pussy and in their ass. Others will
take some effort, with lots of warm-up.
But some women may not be able to do
it at all, since double penetration really depends on your internal map, and
if there's room for two. You are the one who will know best if it's possible,
so make sure you're the one who's in charge and calling the shots.
Work out
the kinks on your dildo before you plan your threesome. When you are ready
to tackle two flesh cocks at once, use plenty of lube and go really slow.
Depending on the size and height of all three of you, some positions will
work better than others.
You may want to straddle one man and have the other
nail you from behind.
Try to take one cock about halfway inside your pussy,
then angle your body to take the other one in your ass.
Both men should start
with shallow penetration, so you can get used to the feeling.
Remember that
porn stars make it look easy in adult movies, but they are seasoned
professionals!
You may be much more awkward your first time around. Practice
makes perfect.

Three Welsh Girls In A Pub....

I was in a pub on Saturday night. Had a few drinks.....

I noticed two very large women by the bar.

They both had strong accents, so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Scotland ?"

One of them turned to me and screamed, "It's WALES, you IDIOT!!"

So, I immediately apologized, and said, "Sorry,.... Are you two whales from Scotland ?"

Douglas was being evaluated for mental problems and was asked by the doctor,

"If a train was coming down the hallway toward you, what would you do?"

Douglas replied, "I would get in my helicopter and fly away!"

The doctor then asked, "Where did you get a helicopter from?"

Douglas replied, "The same place you got that fucking train!"

Q. What Do You Call A Virgin In West Virginia?
A. An Orphan!

Bob: "My doctor says if I don't give up sex, I'll be dead in a week."
Bill: "Why is that?"
Bob: "I've been screwing his wife."

Q. What Do You Call A Woman Who Is Paralyzed From The Waist Down?
A. Your Wife!

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Menstrual Pads

A woman saves her used menstrual pads and puts them in her closet.
One night, this woman is screwing a man when she hears her husband
come home. She frantically pushes her lover into the closet and tells
him, "Don't come out until I say it's okay." Her husband, however,
surprises her with a two week vacation to Vegas, and their flight leaves
in one hour. The woman, forgetting about the man in her closet, left for
Vegas.

Upon returning, she remembers the man in her closet. Horrified that
he is dead, she opens the closet door, only to find him alive and well.
"Thank God, I thought you had starved."
"Nonsense." he replied, "I just lived off the jelly rolls you had piled
up in here."
=====
A little boy walks into a whore house with a $100 bill and a dead frog. He goes to the pimp and asks for the ho with the most venereal diseases. The pimp is surprised but gives the boy his ho.

After the boy does his deed, the pimp asks why he wanted the ho with all the venereal diseases. The boy answers:

When I go home, I will get a babysitter while my parents go out to eat and I’ll fuck her.
When my parents get home, my dad will drive the sitter home and screw her in the car.
Tonight, my parents will fuck.
Tomorrow, after my dad leaves for work, my mom will do the mailman,

AND THAT THE SON Of A BITCH WHO RAN OVER MY FROG !!!!!

PROCTER & GAMBLE

TO: MR. JAMES THATCHER,
BRAND MANAGER,
PROCTER & GAMBLE

Dear Mr. Thatcher,
I have been a loyal user of your Always maxi
Pads for over 20 years, and I appreciate many
Of their features.
Why, without the LeakGuard Core(tm) or
Dri-Weave(tm) absorbency, I'd probably never
Go horseback riding or salsa dancing, and I'd
Certainly steer clear of running up and down the
Beach in tight,white shorts. But my favorite
Feature has to be your revolutionary Flexi-Wings.
Kudos on being the only company smart enough to
Realize how crucial it is that maxi pads be aerodynamic.

I can't tell you how safe and secure I feel
Each month knowing there's a little F-16 in my pants.
Have you ever had a menstrual period, Mr.Thatcher?
Ever suffered from "the curse"? I'm guessing you
Haven't. Well, my "time of the month" is
Starting right now. As I type, I can already feel
Hormonal forces violently surging through my body.
Just a few minutes from now, my body will adjust
And I'll be transformed into what my husband likes
To call "an inbred hillbilly with
Knife skills." Isn't the human body amazing?
As brand manager in the feminine-hygiene division,
You've no doubt seen quite a bit of research on what
Exactly happens during your customers' monthly
Visits from Aunt Flo. Therefore, you must know about
The bloating, puffiness, and cramping we endure, and
About our intense mood swings, crying jags, and
Out-of-control behavior. You surely realize it's a
Tough time for most women.

In fact, only last week, my friend Jennifer fought
The violent urge to shove her boyfriend's testicles
Into a George Foreman Grill just because he told
Her he thought Grey's Anatomy was written by drunken chimps.
Crazy! The point is, sir, you of all people must
Realize that America is just crawling with homicidal
Maniacs in Capri pants. Which brings me
To the reason for my letter.

Last month, while in the throes of cramping so painful
I wanted to reach inside my body and yank out my uterus,
I opened an Always maxi pad, and there,printed on the
Adhesive backing, were these words:
"Have a Happy Period."

Are you f*****ng kidding me?
What I mean is, does any part of your tiny middle-manager
Brain really think happiness-actual smiling, laughing
Happiness-is possible during a menstrual period?
Did anything mentioned above sound the least bit
Pleasurable? Well,did it, James? FYI, unless
You're some kind of sick S&M freak girl,
Here will never be anything "happy" about a day in
Which you have to jack yourself up on Motrin and lock
Yourself in your house just so you don't march
Down to the local Walgreens armed with a hunting rifle
And a sketchy plan to end your life in a blaze of glory.

For the love of God, pull your head out, man. If
You just have to slap a moronic message on a maxi pad,
Wouldn't it make more sense to say something that's actually
Pertinent, like "Put Down the Hammer" or "Vehicular Manslaughter
Is Wrong"? Or are you just picking on us?
Sir, please inform your accounting department that, effective
Immediately, there will be an $8 drop in monthly profits,
For I have chosen to take my maxi-pad business elsewhere.
And though I will certainly miss your Flexi-Wings,
I will not for one minute miss your brand of condescending bullsh*t.
And that's a promise I will keep. Always.
Best,
Wendi Aarons
Austin, TX

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Special Sandals

This married couple was on holiday in Jamaica. They were touring around
the marketplace looking at the goods and such, when they passed this
small sandal shop. From inside they heard the shopkeeper with a Jamaican
accent say, "You foreigners! Come in. Come into my humble shop."

So the married couple walked in. The Jamaican said to them, "I have some
special sandals I think you would be interested in. Dey make you wild at
sex."

Well, the wife was really interested in buying the sandals after what
the man claimed, but her husband felt he really didn't need them, being
the sex god he was. The husband asked the man, "How could sandals make
you into a sex freak?"

The Jamaican replied, "Just try dem on, Man. "

Well, the husband, after some badgering from his wife, finally gave in,
and tried them on. As soon as he slipped them onto his feet, he got this
wild look in his eyes, something his wife hadn't seen in many years! In
the blink of an eye, the husband grabbed the Jamaican, bent him
violently over a table, yanked down his pants, ripped down his own
pants, and grabbed a firm hold of the Jamaican's hips.

The Jamaican then began screaming; "YOU GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET!!! YOU
GOT DEM ON DE WRONG FEET!!!"

My missus, back when we were young,
Asked the doctor to fix her torn lung;
When asked how it ripped,
She replied as she stripped,
"Doc, that man I just married is hung!"

MIRROR, MIRROR

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Should I really shave my balls?
If I don't, she'll surely bitch,
Does she care how much I'll itch?

Take the razor and lather up,
(Gawd that bitch is so corrupt)
Don't she care that I could slip?
Shave my balls - and cut off my dick?

Easy now - hands don't shake,
She'll call me "Stumpy" with one mistake.
Pubes in her teeth she really can't bear,
If I want some head - get ridda the hair.

So I shave my balls all nice and slick,
Did it up nice - without one nick!
"Feel 'em baby - they're so smooth!"
"Take off your clothes - get in the groove!"

She looks at me from our little bed,
"I'm sleepy, Baby - ain't givin' no head!"
She rolls on over - and gives me her back,
I'm so pissed off - I'm about to crack!

Next day it's breakfast in the sheets,
I spoon her bites which she gladly eats.
And I must confess I think it's fair,
That her omelet was made with pubic hair!
--------
Every day Little Johnny went to the park and sat on the park bench to watch the squirrels climb the tree.

One day while Little Johnny was sitting on the park bench, Susie walked by and unzipped Little Johnny's fly.

He went home and told his mother about it and she said, "Tell the little girl not to do that again because you have a mouse in your pants."

The following day Little Johnny was sitting there and Susie did the same thing again.

As his mother told him, Little Johnny exclaimed "Don't do that because I have a mouse in my pants."

At that remark, Susie lifted her skirt and said, "Go get 'em Pussy.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
A Chinese Laundryman

This Chinese laundryman complained to the doctor that he was very
constipated.
The doctor gave him a prescription for a good laxative.
Come to my office in a few days, said the doctor, and let me know how it works.
A few days later, the Chinaman visited the doctor.
Have you moved yet,asks the doctor.
No, sir, me no moovee, me no moovee.
The doc thinks about it, and then gives him a prescription for twice as
much.
Three days later, when the man reported to the doc again, he said that
he still hadn't moved and the doc gave him a triple dose, and he said,
Come back to see me in two days and let me know just what is happening.
Two days later, the man returned.
Well, said the doctor, have you moved yet?
No, sir, me no moovee yet.
Me moovee tomorrow, though.
House full of shit.

<><><><><>

What did the post card say from the blonde?
Having a good time. Where am I?

Did 'ya hear about the blonde who..............
Took her new scarf back to the store because it was too tight.

Shott And Nott

A duel was fought between Alexander Shott and John Nott. Nott was shot
and Shott was not. In this case it is better to be Shott than Nott.
Some said that Nott was not shot. But Shott says that he shot Nott.

It may be that the shot Shott shot, shot Nott, or it may be possible
that the shot Shott shot, shot Shott himself. We think, however, that
the shot Shott shot, shot not Shott, but Nott. Anyway, it is hard to tell
which was shot and which was not.

--><--

There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane:
Either you have diarrhea, or you're anxious to meet people who do

--><--

My neighbour`s young son swallowed a quarter, a dime and a nickle.
He was rushed to the hospital.
The next day I asked my neighbour how his son was doing , and he
replied, &quot;no change yet

--><--

Two cows were chatting over the fence between their fields.

The first cow said, &quot;I tell you, this mad-cow-disease is really
pretty scary. They say it is spreading fast; I heard it hit some
cows down on the Johnson Farm.&quot;

The other cow replied, &quot;I ain't worried, it don't affect us ducks.&quot;

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
A Blonde Nun

One night a blonde nun was praying in her room when God appeared before her.
"My daughter, you have pleased me greatly.
Your heart is full of love for your fellow creatures and your actions and prayers are always for the benefit of others.
I have come to you, not only to thank and commend you, but to grant you anything you wish," said God.
"Dear Heavenly Father, I am perfectly happy. I am a bride of Christ. I am doing what I love.
I lack for nothing material since the Church supports me. I am content in all ways," said the nun.
"There must be something you would have of me," said God.
"Well, there is one thing," she said.
"Just name it," said God.
"It's those blonde jokes. They are so demeaning to blondes everywhere, not just to me.
I would like for blonde jokes to stop."
"Consider it done," said God. "Blonde jokes shall be stricken from the minds of humans everywhere.
But surely there is something that I could do just for you."
"There is one thing. But it's really small, and not worth your time," said the nun.
"Name it. Please," said God.
"It's the M&M's," said the nun. "They're so hard to peel..."

Temptation is caused by sensation,
a guy sticks his destination in your location to
increase the population of the next generation...
do you understand my explanation or
do you need a demonstration?

Why did they fire Ronald MacDonald?
They caught him giving Wendy a Whopper at Burger King!

A guy goes into the doctor's office.
There is a banana stuck in one of his ears, a carrot stuck in one nostril, and a cucumber in the other ear.
The man says, "Doc, this is terrible. What's wrong with me?"
The doctor says, "Well, first of all, you're not eating right"

Things That Make You Go.. Hmmm.....

*Why do we say something is out of whack? What is in whack?
*Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
*Do Lipton tea employees take coffee breaks?
*How much deeper would the oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
*No one ever says, "It's only a game", when their team is winning.
*If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
*If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?
=======
*Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes soon burn out.
*It takes many nails to build a crib but one screw to fill it.
*Man who drive like hell, bound to get there.
*Man who sit on tack, get point.
*Man with hand on tool not always mechanic
*Man who lives in glass house should change in basement
*He who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.
=======
While making love together for the first time
Joe was furious when his girlfriend suddenly
stopped and lay back.
"What's wrong?" he demanded.
"Forgive me," she said, "but it's your organ.
... It just isn't big enough.
"Forgive me," Joe replied,
"but it wasn't meant to be played in a cathedral!"
=======
I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry.
That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
=======
John is out in the country with his new bride.
They watch as a bull comes over the rise and bangs six cows in a row, one after the other.
His wife says, "It's a shame a man can't perform like that."
He says, "We could, if we got to change cows every time."

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Little Johnny

A priest, a nun, Little Johnny, and a lawyer are out fishing in the Gulf
of Mexico. They fail to notice that they have drifted out of sight of
land, until the small boat they are in begins to take on water and begin
to sink.

Looking frantically for life preservers, they discover, to their horror,
that they have only one.

"Gentlemen, we adults have already lived good lives," said the Nun, "we
should give Little Johnny a chance also, give him the life preserver, he
has his whole life ahead of him."

"Screw the kid," said the lawyer.

Glancing quickly at his watch, the priest replied, "Gee, do you really
think that there's still enough time...?"
============
An elderly Blonde Floridian called 911 on her cell phone
to report that her car has been broken into.
She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher:
"They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried.
The dispatcher said, "Stay calm. An officer is on the way."
A few minutes later, the officer radios in.
"Disregard.", He says. "She got in the back-seat by mistake."
============
How do you know if a woman used a vibrator while she was pregnant?
The kid stutters.

Q: What do blondes and prawns have in common?
A: The heads are full of shit but the pink bits taste nice.

Q: What do electric trains and women's breasts have in common??
A: They were originally intended for children, but it's the men who play with them the most.

What do fat girls and mopeds have in common?
They're both fun to ride until a friend sees you on it.

Q: What do rednecks do for Halloween?
A: Pump kin.

Different Kinds Of Boobs And Weenies

A young boy asks his father, "Dad, is it OK for us guys to notice all
the different kind of boobs?"

Surprised, the father answers, "Well, sure son, we wouldn't be normal if
we didn't. There are all kinds of breasts depending on a woman's age.

In her twenties, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm. In
her thirties to forties, they are like pears, still nice but hanging a
bit. After fifty, they are like onions."

"Onions, Dad?"

"Yeah, you see them and they make you cry."

Not to be outdone, his sister asks her mother, "Mom, how many kind of
weenies are there?"

The mother, delighted to have equal time, answers, "Well, daughter, a
man goes through three phases. In a man's twenties, a man's weenie is
like an oak, mighty and hard. In his thirties and forties, it is like a
birch, flexible but reliable. After his fifties, it is like a Christmas
tree."

"A Christmas tree?"

"Yep, dried up and the balls are only there for decoration."
=====
Women are like phones:
They like to be held, talked to, and touched often.
But push the wrong button and your ass is disconnected
=====
Body Found

Today, police found an unidentified man's body in a park nearby.
They describe him as having a Beer Belly,
Saggy Balls, Wrinkly Ass and a Small Dick.
I was just checking to make sure that you are okay.
=====
A blonde is suffering from a sore throat so she goes to see the doctor.
She explains the problem to the doctor, who asks her to sit down.
He gets out his torch and says, "Open wide!"
"I can't," said the blonde, "The chair is fitted with arms!"

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
When It's Okay To Fart In Public:

~^~ In your boss' office as you are turning to leave. Tip- Make sure
it's a silent one.

~^~ In a bathroom.

~^~ In a cashier's line - it might help to speed up things.

~^~ In an empty elevator before you get off.

~^~ Next to an occupied changing room - it may quickly become
unoccupied.

~^~ In someone else's unoccupied cubicle at work.

~^~ While parachuting.

~^~ While scuba diving.

~^~ In the back seat of a patrol car if you are arrested.

~^~ During interrogation if you're the one being interrogated.

~^~ In your car if you've been carjacked.

~^~ In the changing room when you're sure someone else is waiting
his/her turn.

~^~ In your car once you've been pulled over… the cop may let you go
quicker.

~^~ During a pie eating competition to distract your competitors.

~^~ While walking down a crowded hallway. Nobody will know whom to
blame.

Q: Did you hear about the blonde who just bought an A.M. radio?
A: It took her two weeks to figure out that you could play it at night.

Q: How can you tell when you're REALLY ugly?
A: Dogs hump your leg with their eyes closed.

Q: How do you trick a blonde into marrying you?
A: Tell her she's pregnant.

Q: Why are blondes always so quiet when they're fucking?
A: Because they were raised not to talk to strangers.

Q: What's the difference being in a "69", and driving in the fog?
A: I don't know, either, but at least in a "69" you can see the asshole in
front of you.

Q: Why do blondes put their hair in ponytails?
A: To cover up the air valve stem

Top Ten Things Men / Women Would Do If They Woke Up And Had A
Vagina / Penis For A Day:

Vagina For A Day:

10. Immediately go shopping for zucchini and cucumbers.

9. Squat over a hand-held mirror for an hour and a half.

8. See if they could finally do the splits.

7. See if it's truly possible to launch a ping pong ball 20 feet.

6. Cross their legs without rearranging their crotch.

5. Get picked up in a bar in less than 10 minutes... BEFORE
closing time.

4. Have consecutive multiple orgasms and still be ready for more
without sleeping first. (Yeah!)

3. Go to the gynecologist for a pelvic exam and ask to have it
recorded on video.

2. Sit on the edge of the bed and pray for breasts, too...

And, the NUMBER ONE thing men would do if they
woke up with a vagina...

1. Finally find that damned G-spot.

Penis For A Day:

10. Get ahead faster in corporate America.

9. Get oral sex.

8. Find out what is so fascinating about beating the meat.

7. Pee standing up while talking to other men at a urinal.

6. Determine WHY you can't hit the bowl consistently.

5. Find out what it's like to be on the other end of a surging
orgasm.

4. Touch/shift yourself in public without thought to how improper
it may seem.

3. Jump up and down naked with an erection to see if it feels as
funny as it looks.

2. Understand the scientific reason for the light refraction which
occurs between a man's eyes and the ruler situated next to
his member which causes two inches to be added to the final
measurement.

And, the NUMBER ONE thing women would do if
they woke up with a penis...

1. Repeat number 9.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Ants In Her Pants

There are two ants living in a girl's pair of panties.

One day they decide to go exploring in the caves. They said to meet back in the same spot in and hour.

So, one ant went in one cave, and the other ant in a different cave. After an hour went by, the two ants met back up.

One ant was covered in brown, sticky, smelly stuff. "Eeew!, What was your cave like" asked the other ant.

"It was nice at first, but it soon became really smelly and the walls were all dark and sticky" replied the ant. "So how was your cave ?".

"Well" he said, "It was lovely at first, all pink and warm, but then this bald guy started head butting me and then spitting on me."

Holy mother , full of grace
Bless my boyfriend's gorgeous face
Bless his hair that tends to curl
Keep him safe from all the girls
Bless his arms that are so strong
Keep his hands where they belong
Bless his dick, the one i sucked
Bless the bed, in which we fucked
And if my mum happened to walk in
Bless the shit i'd be in.

Very Important Info

1) 94% of men lie about their dick size. According to condom manufacturers, only 6% of men need to use extra large condoms.

2) The average man is 4-5 inches long when erect; no matter what you have heard ladies, that's the truth. Incidentally the average vaginal capactity is
Only 6 inches, for you women who think you can handle king dong.

3) 80% of American men are circumsized, though Pediatrics say it is not necessary.

4) No matter what all the ads say nothing but time can make your penis grow. (most men reach the end of their growth by the early 20's)

5) There is no correlation between penis size and shoe size, hand size, or nose size.

6) Blue balls does exist! It's technically called "prostatic congestion."

7) Only 16% of men shave their privates.

+Some stuff on the ladies+

1) Only 9% of women around the globe consider themselves "attractive" (20% of British women do). 43% of women use the term "natural", 24% say
They have "average" looks, 8% prefer the term "feminine", 7% say they are "good looking", and 7% say they are "cute", and finally only 2% of women say they are "sexy".

2) An estimated 85% of women wear the wrong size bra.

3) 60% of women have had breast implants.

4) 75% of women like giving/getting oral sex.

5) 95% of women shave their privates.

+Both+

1) Masturbation is healthy for both men and women.

2) 70% of highschoolers have had sex before they have graduated. 27% loose their virginity senior prom night. Only 3% wait until marriage.

3) 95% of men would have sex with a girl after 1 month of dating. Only 10% of women feel this way.

4) Teens are most likely to have sex for the first time in June.

5) First-time intercourse is often unplanned, meaning it's less likely teens will use contraception.

6) Virginity is often lost with a person they haven't been dating.

+5 Reasons Why Sex is Good+

1) It is a good workout. Sex burns about 150 calories every half an hour. It will lower your cholesterol and improve breathing circulation.

2) You won't get sick. According to research if you have sex 1-2 times a week you are less likely to get sick.

3) You'll feel happier. You will feel a greater sense of well-being. Women who have more sex were clinically proven to be less depressed than women
Who don't have sex.

4) Makes you look better; problem is that ugly people don't get any. Sex releases hormones which make your skin and hair softer and shinier and tone your physique.

5) (The best reason) You will live longer. Studies prove that sex makes you live longer. Men who had sex 1-2 times a week had half the death rate as those who did not indulge themselves at least once a month. It also makes you look younger. If you have sex 3 times a week you may look up to 10 years younger than you really are.

Did You Know?

1) Having sex 3 times a week for 1 year adds up to running 75 miles!!!!

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh

If you dreamt about Masturbation

Auto-erotic dreams are a symptom of emotional isolation.
Let your guard down and reach out to others. After all, during a
waking session of self-love, you surely conjure a fantasy more
interesting than the image of you *doing* yourself.
On the other hand, a dream in which you're masturbating in the
form of the opposite sex is a testament to your capacity for intimacy.

The Dream Of A Beautiful Stranger

I drifted off to sleep, I felt a hand upon my breast
I Looked into the eyes of a woman who was undressed

I didn't move her hand, I Wondered what to do
I felt a strange emotion, something wonderful and new

she gently kissed my head, and she pushed away my hair
she kissed me on my lips, I had to gasp for air

she was so soft and silky, she smelled of sweet perfume
blood was rushing to my head, I had to have some room

I reached and touched her breast, kissing each one real slow
I opened my mouth as much as I could, she whispered something low

I ran my hand all over her, she was so willing to my touch
I wanted to devour her, I wanted her so much

I slid her to the side, admired the beauty of her face
I removed her panties, her heart began to race

when I touched her curly hair, it was wet and begging me
I placed my hand between her legs, traced down around her knee

she spread her pussy eagerly, I savored every drop
I had my tongue inside of her, she begged me not to stop

I teased her swollen clit, I rubbed it soft then stopped
she pushed my head down on her, then I climbed up on the top

I felt her mouth consuming me, I felt her need for more
I lost control and loved it, my head began to roar

what on earth was going on? I sat up to look around
I was alone - no one was home, I had removed my gown

I couldn't understand at first, it all seemed so real
I was so wet and horny, I felt I had no will

I guess I had been dreaming, I needed something more
I noticed a pair of panties that were not there before

I reached and touched my nipples they were raging with desire
I squeezed them with my fingers, my pussy was on fire

my hand ran down my belly, I played around a bit
my fingers slip inside of me, as my thumb caressed my clit

I came so very quickly, but I was far from through
I thought for just a moment, but then I knew what I could do

I stepped into my shower, turned the water on real strong
I sat and opened up my legs, I enjoyed it for so long

I pulled away the hood, that hides that special spot
that makes me wild with passion, that keeps me wet and hot

I let the water take me, I resisted and tried to stay
when it was finally over I had to pull away

the water began to soothe me, I managed to break a smile
I guess I'll have to stop and rest
for a least a little while

Here's What You Need:
Just the two of you.

Here's How You Do It:
Get your man naked. Have him lie on his back.
Lie on your stomach beside your man, facing him.
Using your index finger, press the head of your man's penis against his stomach.
Gently fondle his testicles with your other hand.

Starting at the base of his shaft, flick your tongue back and forth
along the exposed underside of your man's penis. Slowly move upward until you
reach the head of his penis (your tongue should feel like the small keys
of a typewriter typing away at paper).

Once you reach the head, quickly run your flattened tongue back down
the shaft in a single, long stroke. That's the carriage return.

Continue until your man achieves an orgasm worth writing home about.

Your husband is exercising
So he'll fit in your clothes
You can't find your vibrator
Your daughter "borrowed" it

]]]

Dear Lord
I pray for Wisdom to understand my man
Love to forgive him
And Patience for his moods
Because Lord, if I pray for Strength ....
I'll beat him to death!

I need to be extra careful not to get pregnant!" Rose exclaimed to her friend Paula.
"But I thought you said your hubby had a vasectomy?" Paula responded
"He did! shrieked Rose.
]]]
One blonde was instructing another in the art of fellatio. Blonde 2 ventured,
"I wonder how long dicks should be sucked."
"That's easy!" said Blonde 1, "The same as the short ones!"
]]]
A young man who had the job of collecting sperm from turkeys to use on other
turkeys distinctly heard the turkey he approached, say, "Gobble, Gobble!"
"Fuck you, fellah! You get a hand job just like all the rest!"

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
> Funny Sexual Positions

All The Sexual Positions That You Can Try With Your Special Someone Tonight!
> Tea Bag: As you are sitting on a girl's face, repeatedly dip your scrotum in and out of her mouth
>
> Pancaking: After you have preformed the teabag, you sit and flop your nuts on and as far across the girl's face as possible. A.K.A. Ball sacking
>
> Angry Dragon: Immediately after you blow your load in a girls mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.
>
> Shocker: When fingering a girl with two fingers, very suddenly and without her knowing, bend your ring finger down to touch your thumb, and while the two fingers are still in her pussy, stick your pinky up her ass. Two in the pink, one in the stink.
>
> Smurf: Smurffing is when the guy takes his dick and flogs it onto the side of the girl's face.
>
> Dog In The Bathtub: You attempt to insert your cock and nuts into a girl's ass. Now, which is harder; getting the dog in the bath, or keeping the dog in?
>
> Dirty Sanchez: A time honored event in which while laying the bone doggie style, you insert your finger into her asshole. You then pull it out and wipe it across her upper lip leaving a thin shit mustache. Take that you dirty Mexican.
>
> Houdini: Wanna be a magician? First off start ramming the bitch from behind. When you are about to cum, announce that you're cumming. Pull out and hock a loogie on her back, and when she turns around to look at you, bust a nut right on her face.
>
> Bucking Bronco: You start by going doggy style and then just when she is really enjoying it, you grab her tits as tight as possible and yell another girls name. When she tries to get you off, see how long you can stay on this bucking bronco.
>
> The Donkey Punch: Banging a girl doggy style and then moments before you cum, you stick your dick in her ass, and then punch her in the back of the neck. The blow to the neck will stun the muscles in the female's ass, which will constrict and needless to say will make you cream everywhere.
>
> One Eyed Pirate: Blow your load in one of the bitch's eyes. While she tries to wipe it off, kick her in the shin. The desired effect is to get her hopping on one leg while holding the other, and covering one of her eyes with her free hand. She may even say "Argh!"
>
> Popcorn Surprise: Not really a sex position, but something really funny to do. First when you and your bitch are at a movie theatre, tell her that you will buy the popcorn while she holds the seats. When you buy the popcorn, cut a hole in the bottom, so when you sit down you can carefully maneuver your schlong into the hole. When she reaches in for a handful or two, she will get a nice surprise. Everyone likes buttered popcorn.
>
> Flaming Pele: This is funny as shit. You start plugging the girl from behind. You reach around with a lighter and light her bush on fire and you kick her off the bed. Flaming Pele.
>
> Flying Camel: As she is lying on her back and you are hammering her from your knees. You very carefully move forward and prop yourself (without using your arms) on your dick while it is still in her cunt. You then proceed to flap your arms and let out a long shrieking howl much like a flying camel. Strictly a classy move.
>
> Pearl Necklace: Whenever you cum on the neck/cleavage area of a girl. Give her some nice jewelry. Fuck that diamonds are forever shit.

WORDS WOMEN USE

FINE
This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and
you need to shut up.

FIVE MINUTES
If she is getting dressed, this is half an hour. Five minutes is only
five minutes if you have just been given 5 more minutes to watch the
game before helping around the house.
NOTHING
This is the calm before the storm. This means "something," and you
should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with 'Nothing' usually
end in "Fine"

GO AHEAD
This is a dare, not permission. Don't do it.
LOUD SIGH
This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often
misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot
and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with
you over "Nothing"

THAT'S OKAY
This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to
a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard
before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
THANKS
A woman is thanking you. Do not question it or faint. Just say you're
welcome.

Send this to the men you know to warn them about future arguments they
can avoid if they remember the terminology! And send it to your women
friends to give them a good laugh!

Oh, and before we forget ...
"WHATEVER"
...it's a woman's way of saying *!#@ YOU!

If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?
The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

=====

Nurse: How old are you?
Patient: None of your business.
Nurse: But the doctor must know your age for his records.
Patient: Well, first, multiply twenty by two, then add ten. Got that?
Nurse: Yes. Fifty.
Patient: All right, now subtract fifty, and tell me, what do you get?
Nurse: Zero.
Patient: Right. And that's exactly the chance of me telling you my age.

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Naughty Little Johnny

So this teacher is teaching her grade four class, and she's telling
them that the word of the day is 'contagious.' She asks if anyone can
use this word in a sentence, and several people stick up their hands.
"Carl," she says. Carl says, "My dad told me to stay away from kids
with mumps, 'cause they're contagious." "Very good," says the teacher.
Then she picks Suzie, who says, "The atmosphere was contagious,"
and the teacher says, "Excellent, Suzie!"

Then she notices that little Johnny has his hand up, at the back of the
class. (and she really doesn't want to call on Little Johnny) "Yes,
Johnny?" she says.

Johnny says, "The other day, me and my dad's a-sittin around, and we
saw our blonde neighbor painting her fence. She had a tiny
little model car paintbrush, and she was going in tiny little strokes
up and down the fence, and my dad says to me, "Jesus, it's gonna take
that cunt ages to finish that fence.

*¤º°`°º¤*,¸¸,*¤º°`°º¤*,¸¸, *¤º°`°º¤* ,¸¸,*¤º°`°º¤*,¸¸,*¤º°`°º¤*

Q. What does 70 year old pussy taste like?
A. Depends!

Q. What's the hardest thing about a sex change operation?
A. Inserting the anchovies.

Q. What do you call a female clown?
A. A Clunt

Q. What do you call a female police officer that shaves her pubic hair?
A. Cunt Stubble.

Man Hit By Frying pan

A man is sitting quietly reading his paper one morning, peacefully enjoying himself, when his wife sneaks up behind him and whacks him on the back of his head with a huge frying pan.

Man: 'What was that for?'
Wife: 'What was that piece of paper in your pants' pocket with the name Marylou written on it?'
Man: 'Oh honey, remember two weeks ago when I went to the horse races? Marylou was the name of one of the horses I bet on. '
The wife looked all satisfied, apologizes and goes off to work around the house.
Three days later the man is once again sitting in his chair reading and she repeats the frying pan swatting.

Man: 'What the hell was that for this time?'
Wife: 'Your horse called.'

The teacher says, "Let's discuss what your fathers do for a living."
Mary says, "My Dad is a policeman. He puts bad guys in jail."
Jack says, "My Dad is a doctor. He makes all sick people better."
The teacher says, to Dirty Johnny, "John, what does your Dad do?"
Johnny says, "My Dad is dead."
She says, "I'm sorry to hear that. But what did he do before he died?"
Johnny says, "He turned blue and shit on the carpet."

Q: How is a woman like a condom?
A: Both spend more time in your wallet than on your dick.

DAFFYNITION: Tender love - two faggots with hemorrhoids.

Q: What do you call a queer dentist?
A: The Tooth Fairy, of course.

Q: How can you tell you're at a gay BBQ?
A: The hot dogs taste like shit.

Q: How many faggots does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Only one. But it takes an entire emergency room to remove it.

A naked old whore walked into a bar and asked the bartender for
a drink. "OK, but it genuinely looks like you won't be able to pay
for it."
The whore pointed to her well-used, flabby-lipped pussy, and
said, "Will this do?" blinking her long, false eyelashes at him.
"Don't you have anything smaller?"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I spotted this wonderful machine on the streets of Zurich and believe it deserves it's on spot in the feature box. The Ferrari 456 was designed by Pininfarina to replace the Ferrari 412 Sports Tourer, which Jeremy Clarkson of top gear famehas criticised the former to be utter rubbish. This fascinating machinery is made in a 2+2 configuration, where it is unique to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience