Random Shot: Ferrari 456 M GT

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

I spotted this wonderful machine on the streets of Zurich and believe it deserves it's on spot in the feature box. The Ferrari 456 was designed by Pininfarina to replace the Ferrari 412 Sports Tourer, which Jeremy Clarkson of top gear famehas criticised the former to be utter rubbish. This fascinating machinery is made in a 2+2 configuration, where it is unique to have a front engine and rear wheel drive set up. The front mounted 5.5 litre V12 produces 436 hp, enough to push the car front a sprint time of 0-100 km/h in 5.2 seconds and a top speed of 302 km/h. This car was very powerful in its days, until the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti replaced it later on. This is a very rare car to be sighted, even on Malaysian roads. I was in love with the car, noticing how smooth the lines was. Here's some photo of the cars I took. This was the best I could take with my Sony NEX-5. Enjoy the shots!

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Am plannin to get my ride re-painted and restore its ol skool look. Its a 1985 Toyota Cressida.

Currently :
- rust spots all over the car
- paint starts to flake, espcially at the trunk area.
- Big holes caused by the blardy rusts...(Behind rear wheel mudflap)
- Mini dents. Accumulated over d years.(Motorbike handle bars, plp leaning, etc) :angry:

My questions are:
- Will the cost be cheaper if I were to re-paint the car with the same color (ori paint)??

- Re-welding and bondo 'ing'...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience