jasma radiator fan...opinion pls

qj3

Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi expert n sifu's,
i need advise from u guys..will it be okay if i replace my standard radiator fan with jasma fan the tiny one with red color..is anyone have try this..if so whats the outcome..better?..same?..or worst?..

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
For the experience i had regarding after market radiator fan (slim type), after being install, see very fast and powerful spinning. My friends car using this kind of fan (cannot remember the brand) for his short radiator, but after 5 month, the fan seems to be little bit problem, in term of speed of the fan, getting slower. When in the traffic jams, his temperature indicator a little bit increase (more than half). But when normal driving the temperature indicator be as normal back.

So as the solution, he went for half-cut shop and find the original radiator fan from Volvo that can fit for his short radiator, and till now after 1 and half years, the radiator works fine. So my conclusion is the original radiator fan from factory is better. Just my 2 cents, hope anyone can add some more..:driver:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Im using slim radiator fan from the halfcut shop.Its from nissan n it is a high speed comes with 4wire attached to the motor.Doesnt remember what model of the halfcut actually but it last until today after I first installed it 5years ago.The fan carried CALSONIC emblem on it.

Last edited:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
dun use that stupid jasma.. i have bad experience on this, expensive then my chop shop fan and yet slower and lower reliability, i using halfcut fan (from ae101 if not wrong) is still better, some more i running with turbo engine, water temp not even 90 if stay idling

qj3

Aug 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thnx 4 sharing ur exp guys..eemmm i tot by using it more better n more space sum more. i am using l200 eng but my rad fan still using stock kancil 660 anyway.

danzeterna : yes jasma high speed selling at mudah.

from what i know, 2 speed fan comes with 4 wire. like pijulrs said n the calsonic brand much better then this jasma i think. but i wonder the jasma one they call it high speed but only with 2 wire..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whose car TINTED but still people broke the glass stole stereo/gauges/meters?

thinking of normal tinting front screen so that break the glass.....the glass break but never seperate the tint hold the glass still hold in one
so cant steal things inside...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience