jalan pasar speaker

anep

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
subang airport
thanks

howiechoo said:
brother product actually same with those jln pasar 1..as i know..
cos brother also made their product in china...last time i saw 1 amp in brother exactly same with jln pasar, just the name and brand different..the pcb board and component inside all same...if take out i cant diffenciate which 1 is which 1...
if brother provide their services and warranty well i would consider them,
ok bro thanks for the info!

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
While i wouldnt encourage you to go for it, but i wouldnt discourage either, the products in jalan pasar may be cheap or look cheap, but hey, i have some frens who are using and it is still working fine - 120 bucks for woofer, use for the passed 2 years still going strong - if u asked thats good value for money! if it is still good for 3 years and kong - its 40 buck per year - seems a fair deal i suppose...a lot will jump into conclusion whenever the topic of china made products - it boils down to lack of knowledge and simply ignorant - i have china products for my car - not necessary ICE but electronic too, and under our damn hot weather, the product still good - for the passed 3 years - condition is still brand new. And for your info...how many brands out there are not made in china - head unit without naming names - i would say 90% made in china...except its branded...if it justify paying more, than pay lor...nobody will complain, its your money anyway, but if u see value in jalan pasar - then go for it...at least after using it....u yourself will know whether its good or bad...i personally think that its sometimes exaggerated - yes- no doubt there are horror stories about Made-in-China - but if you asked around - some can be use and is long lasting, hey accept it - we are basically surrounded by chinamade whther you like it or not...the only headunit player which is made in japan - carrozzeria - u can get it in zth, lowyat, mudah...etc...but try to tune it at bandwidth 90-100,u cant...so the choice is yours...but i wouldnt bet against china made...

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
based on the replies here I would also recommend you to save more before buying any speakers. It's recommended to buy a slightly expensive products because of the quality matter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After years of exclusivity to NASCAR, FEATHERLITE polishes are now made available to racing fans in America and Malaysia is one of the earliest countries outside USA to receive this sensational car detailing product.

They are now available at ACE HARDWARE stores in Mid-Valley, Ikano and Melawati. Also Vrex Auto in K.Selangor, L.K.M. Auto in Lorong Serkam Muar and Victory Auto in Magazine Road Penang. These are the early shops to carry the stocks.

And the prices are affordable for something...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience