FEATHERLITE AUTO POLISH

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
After years of exclusivity to NASCAR, FEATHERLITE polishes are now made available to racing fans in America and Malaysia is one of the earliest countries outside USA to receive this sensational car detailing product.

They are now available at ACE HARDWARE stores in Mid-Valley, Ikano and Melawati. Also Vrex Auto in K.Selangor, L.K.M. Auto in Lorong Serkam Muar and Victory Auto in Magazine Road Penang. These are the early shops to carry the stocks.

And the prices are affordable for something that is into the high end.

So check it out.

Happy Motoring.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
TOM'S at Jalan Maarof Bangsar also offers FEATHERLITE polishing services for all cars. TOM'S is noted for TRD ( Toyota ) and is authorised service agent for Proton.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
FEATHERLITE is probably the easiest polish available. There is no sweat at all which means D.I.Y. is O.K.. The result is so smooth like marble and the gleam is good enough to use as a mirror.

Check it out why NASCAR has been holding on to this polish for almost 10 years.It is only the last 6 months that racing fans in America are able to buy it from the shelves for the first time.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
FEATHERLITE is not available in Kuantan yet. Apologies.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks to all those who purchased the FEATHERLITE auto polish.

There is also a car wash and quick shine as well. These are the first 3 products to be released commercially after some 10 years of exclusivity to NASCAR.

crashnburn

Known Member
Dec 20, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by FocalPoint@Jan 28 2005, 21:37
TOM'S at Jalan Maarof Bangsar also offers FEATHERLITE polishing services for all cars. TOM'S is noted for TRD ( Toyota ) and is authorised service agent for Proton.
correction... its vision motorsport and is noted for Tom's and not so much trd

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
O.K. It's Vision. It's also the big red TOM's logo up on the roof that makes some people fondly call the place by that name.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
The FEATHERLITE auto polish is retailed at only RM 53.90 which is some 40 % cheaper than the closest rival on Malaysian shelves. In the US, FEATHERLITE carries one of the highest price tag for all known brands. Hence, in reality the current price level is at best an introductory price for all Malaysians.

edwinlcw

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
Sorry..... I'm new to car's world..... 'cause just bought a car last 2 months
Can I know what is this thingy for??? Something like wax??

Thanks..

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Yes, FEATHERLITE shines and protects paintwork from UV rays and acid rain.

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
hello focal point, some questions

1. how is it compared to Meguirs, Autoglym, Blue Coral, Mothers

2. I have been using Perma Glass Sealant for the past 4-5 years...so far for DIY easiest for me...how does Featherlite fare compared to it? i havetried blue Coral, kit...dun quite like them for DIY...too tiring...hehe ...Meguirs? never bought anything yet...too many types of waxes avalable, my brain go blur just by looking at those bottles...all claim good....even car wsh also they have so many types.

3. price is really good there....may make another trip to aCE...

need to know more coz there are just too many of these wax/polishes around...if u go to supermarkets, u know what i mean.

nascar uses them....

anybody knows what wax F1 cars use?